WWE '12

Guest rasko

How has the online matchmaking been for people? A huge turn off was the fact that it was impossible for me to find a match last year, and if I did there was a good chance it would just be laggy.

You can bloody someone up in regular matches, but you need to turn blood 'on' in the options menu first.

As for the other question, I haven't found a way to vacate titles in Universe mode; but I hope that there is a way to do it.

There isn't.

Also while I like they put in some great championships having to put every single one of them on someone is a pain in the arse, next year they should just bring back Create a belt, that way there won't be any need for 20+ of them to be in the game.

Edited by zrc

So, Miz and Swagger turned on Michael Cole, and Miz and Cole have been feuding. The first show I ever ran, Zack Ryder turned heel. He just came back and turned face by interfering in a Miz-Cole match, and aligned with Miz afterwards. I hope this leads to a corny Miz-Ryder tag team

How do you get online with a PS3? I remember having a little thing I had to buy and attatch to my PS2 to get online, but I barely ever used it. Do PS3's just pick up on your wireless or is it gonna cost me to get involved? I just wanna buy the Fan Access thing when I get round to it.

How do you get online with a PS3? I remember having a little thing I had to buy and attatch to my PS2 to get online, but I barely ever used it. Do PS3's just pick up on your wireless or is it gonna cost me to get involved? I just wanna buy the Fan Access thing when I get round to it.

Yea ifbyou have wifi the ps3 will pick it up. You need to go into the network menu and and select wireless then scan

It's too bad people just don't post CAW formulas anymore, due to the Community Creations thing. Damnit. I won't have Xbox Live until atleast Wednesday :(

Made new arenas for RAW, Superstars and SmackDown! after the draft happened. Well, now it's RAW is WAR, ECW (purple logo), and the first SmackDown! logo arena. Haha.

Somebody tweeted Ledesma a bunch of pics with various game-breaking physics issues, and he more or less fucked them off, asking them to make light of it and "be cool about it".

Getting online and community creations up and running is clearly the priority to them (another fix being deployed tomorrow apparently). But no reason for him to be a douche when it's the game that people spent $60 for that is flawed. I feel fortunate that I've not yet encountered most of these glitches...sounds like they are particularly prevalent in matches with a lot of weapons involved though. Also Mysterio always glitches out because of his small model size. THQ very rarely ever patch up their games, so there's no real reason to be optimistic that the bugs will actually get fixed this year.

It'll never happen but I feel like they could benefit by skipping a year, providing a steady diet of DLC for WWE 12 while ironing out all issues for WWE 14. I like Universe Mode as a whole but there is still more to be done to make it the best mode in any wrestling game.

The games make way too much money every year for them to take a year off. It'd be like WWE cutting back on their PPVs, sure it's good creatively, but as long as it makes money, why would they do anything differently? Would be nice if they could do something like Call of Duty and let one team make a game one year, and another the next, but surely THQ doesn't have the resources of that franchise. Would be cool to see a Smackdown-esque game one year, then a No Mercy-esque game another. Would really freshen things up, but again, never gonna happen.

And yeah, this game will not stop freezing on me in Story Designer. I thought I found a workaround yesterday, but right back at it tonight.

I hate to keep asking questions, but is there a way to make the edited costumes you can make the default attire? I made 3 for Punk and 3 for Sin Cara, and some others, but they're still in the same outfits in Universe. Or is it only for just regular matches?

If you decide to change the match's participants, you can select the attire so-and-so wears.

Speaking of Superstar Threads, does anyone else feel really messed-up making a Black Reign attire for Goldust (now that we can alter the color of his facepaint) considering how apparently fucked up he was during that gimmick?

If you decide to change the match's participants, you can select the attire so-and-so wears.

Speaking of Superstar Threads, does anyone else feel really messed-up making a Black Reign attire for Goldust (now that we can alter the color of his facepaint) considering how apparently fucked up he was during that gimmick?

lol it was the first thing I did. (Black Reign). Made Sin Cara's white attire he hasn't become injured in Universe yet when wearing it, thought the game was realistic?

As for Hunters RTWM i'm a few weeks in, and well what's the point of it? to bury the younger guys?

Superstars/my ECW is the most fun and exciting show in my Universe. Weird.

The New New Nexus officially formed (reformed?) at Extreme Rules. Mason, Otunga and McGuillicutty and Barrett. Elsewhere that night, after Kofi & Evan beat Otunga & McGuillicutty, Demolition came out of nowhere and beat the shit out of them. Then Tyson Kidd retained his IC title for the 3rd time, beating Kofi (again?). Kidd has been in a feud with Yoshi since the Rumble.

When creating a wrestler, can you copy over real superstar's appearances as well as the move set, to use as a base? I want to have a stable of Sin Cara's, all with different colour attires. Failing that, can you use Sin Cara's mask/accessories for a CAW?

You have to do CAWs from scratch, think there a few templates as always though, as for Cara's mask I;m not even sure it's selectable for CAWs.

Who the hell wrote RTWM?

Minor Spoilers

Hey guys, lets make the main event of Wrestlemania a Fatal Four Way between four heels! For all the belts! And while we're at it, lets make Sheamus tag champion...WITH HIMSELF! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ARGGGGHHH

On top of that, it bugs me that I barely get to complete any of the matches they throw me in. It's like they're trying to get me to buy Fan Axxess by making unlocking everything the normal way as un-fun as possible.