WWE '12

Guest rasko

Another question :shifty: Do guys come out with belts that aren't even in Universe? For example, if Big Show was assigned the Hardcore Championship, would he wear it for his entrances even if the belt wasn't assigned as a Universe title?

Edit: Also, one last question. Can you turn commentary off in Universe mode? So that there's zero talking during matches AND cutscenes? Obviously I still want Justin Roberts to have his voice.

The reason I'm asking all this is because I'm planning on totally nerding out and recording my game for YouTube, with my own commentary, and edited together to fit like a real episode of Raw. Story designer is still in the game right? My plan, though it probably will never come into fruition, is to make sense of what the game throws at me and upload it for people to watch as episodic television :shifty:

Not gonna lie. I'd probably watch that.

Did it work? I went through and vacated all the titles and Mysterio still walked out with the "WCW"-spray painted WWE title.

Vacating them in the main game options won't matter in Universe, they've all still got the belts. I put all mine on Vader.

It's a bit daft also that the lightweight belts aren't just for lightweights. If I actually wanted to put them into my Universe mode, anybody could win them.

My KOTR (instead of Over the Limit) wasn't a huge success, nor has been putting both World Titles on Mark Henry, because he hasn't unified them, and you can't defend them both at the same time either. So the game will set a #1 contenders match on Raw for the Raw Title, and a #1 contenders match for SD Title, but only have one of them on the PPV.

Anyway, my 'tournament' consisted of Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan and I was Rhodes (Goldust saved Bryan from a crushed ankle), then Sheamus vs. Barrett. Lesnar ran down mid match and distracted the ref as I went for the pin. Still pinning Barrett, Lesnar distracted again, and the ref threw him out. I waited for Brock to leave, still in the pin. Then got the 3. I was covering him for about 45 seconds. :shifty: In the final, Sheamus beat Rhodes, and afterwards, Rhodes was stretchered out.

Probably going to have to find a way to separate the belts at Summerslam, and Sheamus will have his shot there. Have to figure out what I want for Fatal Four Way whilst I'm at it too. :/

Having both titles on Henry is actually a tad boring, I essentially simmed my way through June, and played the F4W main event: Henry, Miz, Lesnar & Swagger. In a tables match. Retained at the second attempt. Sheamus was shown at ringside with a front row ticket before the match. Think I'm gonna have a random match at MITB, and then finally lose one of the titles to the KOTR winner Sheamus.

Which theme does Taker have in this? Regular or Ain't No Grave? Also I know in the past if I gave someone in RTW a custom theme it would play in entrances but in cutscenes they'd still use their default. Has that changed or will I have to wait till I finish RTW to change Triple's H's theme to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fxKaa5xIt0

To add to this, What theme does Daniel Bryan have?

1.) Undertaker uses his regular theme, obviously. They'd have to pay a lot to license "Ain't No Grave" for '12, just like they would've had to to license it for the WrestleMania 27 DVD.

2.) I don't know, but then again, I wouldn't change Triple H's theme.

3.) His original Valkyries theme from earlier this year, though there's a thread on CAWS.ws (I know) where a guy put up download links for arena versions of themes, and one of the many themes included is his current rock-style version of RoTV.

decided to test out CAW since I won't have Xbox Live until tomorrow sometime, so I made some vaguely gothic giant named Azarel. Boogeyman's entrance, move-set, with two created finishers (mist into a running scissors kick, and a type of Angel's Wings move). Universe Mode decided that he'd align with my New New New Nexus (Barrett, Mason, McGuillicutty, Otunga) and randomly feud him with Cena, surprisingly enough. So I'm going with the idea that Nexus brought in a monster to face off against Cena, and distract him from Barrett's WWE title.

:shifty:

I have no life.

decided to test out CAW since I won't have Xbox Live until tomorrow sometime, so I made some vaguely gothic giant named Azarel. Boogeyman's entrance, move-set, with two created finishers (mist into a running scissors kick, and a type of Angel's Wings move). Universe Mode decided that he'd align with my New New New Nexus (Barrett, Mason, McGuillicutty, Otunga) and randomly feud him with Cena, surprisingly enough. So I'm going with the idea that Nexus brought in a monster to face off against Cena, and distract him from Barrett's WWE title.

I have no life.

Have you given him the armband yet? Or can you not do that with a CAW?

I have no life.

Have you given him the armband yet? Or can you not do that with a CAW?

I don't know if you can, but I don't think any of the others have the armband, so meh.