WWE '12

Guest rasko

Guest twisted_time48

Woah. Otunga/Harris vs Riley/Santino - Remarkable match. Riley comes out alone, and 3 minutes into the match, Santino clears the ring. They lose in 3 more minutes. And after the match, Otunga and Harris clobber the other 2 with chairs. Sick.

I edited my Wrestlemania to get:

Daniel Bryan d. Mark Henry for the WHC

Miz d. The Rock and Cena in a triple threat

Ziggler d. Undertaker

It properly had Wade Barrett (Royal Rumble winner) vs. CM Punk for the WWE title so I had Barrett win the title in the main event.

At the draft event, I beat Cena with Sheamus after getting hit with three Attitude Adjustments and barely kicking out each time (it was some sort of miracle). John Morrison moves to Smackdown.

In the main event it pitted WWE champ Wade Barrett vs. WHC Daniel Bryan. I played as Bryan and lost. Barrett and Bryan were both on the Smackdown roster (even though it showed Raw's logo during Barrett's entrance). Mark Henry was selected and didn't move to Raw. I guess I'll move Barrett and Henry over manually.

Biggest push for Miz ever mad.gif

Just won my first attempt at an online Rumble. I never came close to winning one last year because people used modded controllers and always won the button mashing games. But the new Rumble controls make it much more fair.

By the end of the match I was Steamboat, and the final 3 of me, Husky Harris, and Alex Riley last about 10 minutes. Managed to eliminate both with stored Rumble finishers.

Just relived the '04 Iron Man match between Kobashi and Angle, best match I've had so far. I was Kobash, it was 5 to 6, and I rolled Angle up with literally 3 seconds to go and Angle fucking kicked out. Intense match. It was in the 2011 New Japan ring I found, and it was littered with broken and bloody chairs. It was awesome.

Guest twisted_time48

Natalya! What the Fuck? She has a cutscene, kicking Zeke in the nuts after he lost. The next week, in a match between Mark Henry and Zeke, Natayla brings out DiBiase. When he lost, she came out with Sheamus! Sleeping with too many guys, too many guys. Ohh! Ohh!

• Like 1

Guest twisted_time48

People get up way too damn fast. After a Last Ride off the cell, through the announce desk, and a tombstone through the cell, and bleeding, Christian gets up after 4 seconds. I still won.

Natalya! What the Fuck? She has a cutscene, kicking Zeke in the nuts after he lost. The next week, in a match between Mark Henry and Zeke, Natayla brings out DiBiase. When he lost, she came out with Sheamus! Sleeping with too many guys, too many guys. Ohh! Ohh!

What a whore

I'm sure the relationships are purely professional.

Guest twisted_time48

Well, Sheamus was apparently injured, and he returned and attacked Arn after he won the Unified WWE Tile at WrestleMania...

And the draft info will be here after I play it.

First pick: To Smackdown - Kofi Kingston!

Next Pick: To RAW! - Shawn Michaels!

Final pick on RAW: To RAW - CM Punk!

Very good picks. But HBK and CM Punk were already on RAW... And Punk is facing Kofi on Smackdown in a non-draft match.

Only 1 draft match on Smackdown. To Smackdown - Alex Riley!

Edited by twisted_time48

Well, that sucked. Did a 6-man elimination tag online. Was the last guy to enter. All 5 men were in the ring for the interval. The 3rd guy on their team stood in front of my pod taunting so he could hit me with a finisher as soon as I got out. And both of my teammates got eliminated as soon as the countdown finished. Got my ass kicked for about 2 minutes and I think I only hit 2 reversals.

To my credit, I DID reverse a Stunner, giving me a finisher. But of course I couldn't hit Wasteland with their whole team around me. :(