WWE '12

Guest rasko

Yeah but how do I control them? Instead of just standing there.

On PS3, it's Square. So whatever the punch/kick button is on 360 too, I would assume.

Also is there any way of getting out of the ring faster than walking to the ropes and really slowly getting on to the apron and down to the floor?

Running at the ropes and pressing the button to leave the ring should make you get out of the ring quicker, I think. Can't remember if I've done it on '12, but that's how it was done on every other game in the series.

Where can you get bloody Playstaion Network Cards? I want to get all the extra stuff but I don't see the cards anywhere.

I see X-Box live cards in every supermarket/EB Games and Wii cards in a few of them but not one place has playstation network cards displayed anywhere.

Suppose I could ask the staff at said supermarkets/EB Games but I shouldn't have to dammit! :crying:

Yeah but how do I control them? Instead of just standing there.

Also is there any way of getting out of the ring faster than walking to the ropes and really slowly getting on to the apron and down to the floor?

On Xbox you hold the button that allows you to exit the ropes. Tapping it moves you to the apron.

Also had this annoying glitch in universe where 2 of the participants in a tag match I was playing, got ejected and one of them was the legal man in my tag team.

So my partner kept trying to get back out on the apron, with the legal man from the opposing team constantly trying to get him in the ring but whenever he did so, my partner was given the 5 count by the referee to get back out of the ring.

Guest twisted_time48

LOL! Santino vs Alex Riley. King says "Wow! Santino is so good he may have Tiger blood in his veins!" I didn't know Santino was Charlie Sheen... And he won the match! So, he's Wining, and he has Tiger Blood. Odd.

I finally got around to getting this game, and I have to ask, am I doing something wrong with the reversals? Because they just seem atrocious. Most the time I can't even reverse a move, and when the prompt shows up to tell me I can, it doesn't stay on long enough for me to register it and press the button.

Guest twisted_time48

The prompts are basically useless. You have to hit the button just before the prompt shows up. You'll get used to the animations eventually and know when to hit it.

Agreed. I'm playing on Hard, and when I started, I was on easy, but I kept getting my butt kicked. I figured out the reversals, and got good, and I'm on Hard. The only thing stopping me from moving to Legend, is that they reverse way too much, and it's not fun. At least, it was last year. Is it different this year?

Edited by twisted_time48

The prompts are basically useless. You have to hit the button just before the prompt shows up. You'll get used to the animations eventually and know when to hit it.

Agreed. I'm playing on Hard, and when I started, I was on easy, but I kept getting my butt kicked. I figured out the reversals, and got good, and I'm on Hard. The only thing stopping me from moving to Legend, is that they reverse way too much, and it's not fun. At least, it was last year. Is it different this year?

Just lower the reversal rate in settings.

Are there any good James Storm CAWs up for download on PS3?

I downloaded one from a guy who also had a really good Bobby Roode, I can't get to my PS3 right now, but I'll try to find who uploaded it, and let ya know.

Downloaded some good stuff today. Got Generation Me, a excellent Chris Jericho with his tights from his Save Me gimmick, Beer Money, and a pretty damn good MVP, as well as a WCW Thunder Arena and a '96 Royal Rumble arena. Just haven't found too many good diva caws, really wanna add some to Universe mode. Anyone find any good ones yet?

BTW, does anyone know how to set up the name plate options during the entrances when you're editing it? I was making a new entrance for Alex Riley, but I can't seem to get the name plate to show up. And does anyone know what the template option means? They have it for all the wrestlers, and Riley's was under none, but I dunno exactly what it does.

Got the name of that uploader?

A little update from my universe:

- Kharmas first match resulted in Michelle McCool being "critically injured". Yet at the Royal Rumble, Michelle fought in a three way for one of the womens titles :huh:

- Lesnar is a beast, and seems to be after Mark Henry of all people. Lesnar cost Henry the #1 contendership in a match against Heath Slater of all people. <_<

- Cena has been on (wait for it) a winning streak so long that i cannot be bothered to count. >_<

- Only caws that have done well, have been AJ Styles (won the world title and lost it to Nash, who lost it to HHH), Low Ki (who ended Takers streak in the first year :w00t: ) and Necrobutcher (who interferes left and right and have more enemies than allies ^_^ )

Thought I'd start giving info on my Universe. First off, 360 is shot, so stuck with the Wii version. Not all that bad, IMO.

*Royal Rumble, Year 1

• Goldust won the Intercontinental Championship in a triple threat match over champion Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes. After returning to face Rhodes in three matches, during their #1 Contendership Match, Barrett interfered and attacked Rhodes, allowing Goldust to pick up the win. After the match, Gabriel attacked Rhodes, causing Goldust to save his brother. Possible turn for Rhodes?

•Dolph Ziggler defended his United States Championship against Kofi Kingston. Ziggler is almost unstoppable.

•Layla defended the Womens Championship against Natalya. McCool returned and helped Layla win by attacking Beth Phoenix at ringside, taking her out of the picture. Phoenix slipped by and attacked Layla, causing the DQ.

•Triple H won the WWE Championship in a fatal four way match against champion Alberto Del Rio, John Cena and CM Punk. Del Rio is feuding with Cena, while HHH and Punk are feuding. Cena was the #1 contender when Triple H defeated Del Rio on the go home RAW. Afterwards, Punk attacked Triple H, setting up the four way.

•Randy Orton defended the World Heavyweight Championship over long time rival, Christian. Orton and Christian had been feuding since the start with both men picking up wins over each other in non title matches. After a crafty RKO for the win, Orton was attacked by Edge, setting up a match between them for either Elimination Chamber or WrestleMania.

•Entering the Royal Rumble match at #10, Edge avoided elimination time after time to last the longest in the match, but couldn't pick up the win. The rest of the field included names such as Undertaker, Kane, The Miz and Brock Lesnar. A surprise was Tag Team Champion David Otunga, eliminating the most men, including Edge, before running into William Regal. Regal impressed, as well, also eliminating Drew McIntyre, Mark Henry and both Daniel Bryan and Big Show late in the match. Kane ended Regals reign, though. The final four were Kane, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker and...Tyson Kidd. Hmm, wonder if Kidd had a chance. Well, he ended up eliminating Kane before being thrown around by Undertaker and Lesnar, then thrown out by Taker. The end was a reverse of 2003, seeing Undertaker eliminate Lesnar for the win.

Are there any good James Storm CAWs up for download on PS3?

I downloaded one from a guy who also had a really good Bobby Roode, I can't get to my PS3 right now, but I'll try to find who uploaded it, and let ya know.

Downloaded some good stuff today. Got Generation Me, a excellent Chris Jericho with his tights from his Save Me gimmick, Beer Money, and a pretty damn good MVP, as well as a WCW Thunder Arena and a '96 Royal Rumble arena. Just haven't found too many good diva caws, really wanna add some to Universe mode. Anyone find any good ones yet?

BTW, does anyone know how to set up the name plate options during the entrances when you're editing it? I was making a new entrance for Alex Riley, but I can't seem to get the name plate to show up. And does anyone know what the template option means? They have it for all the wrestlers, and Riley's was under none, but I dunno exactly what it does.

Got the name of that uploader?

I'll get it for you first thing in the morning, thanks for reminding me, forgotten all about it. I think he also had the movesets that went along with it, so it won't be too hard for me to find it. You just want the one for Storm, or do you want both Roode and Storm?