The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Roy Hodgeson can fuck off with his comments in his post match interview.

Why? He was absolutely bang on about Hutton's ridiculous lunge on Long, and to be honest the Herd red card, can you expect anything else to be said by the opposition manager?

That aside it was an absurd decision, never a red card if you replay the incident three thousand times and Olsson's reaction to winning the penalty when he didn't seem at all fussed when it happened was quite poor as well.

Liverpool should've won - I'm looking at Carroll's header at the death especially - but some absolutely fine saves from Ruddy have gotten Norwich a point today. The dive from that Suarez volley was immense.

I don't think Newcastle's position is 'THAT' inflated. I think we have a first team that's about as good as Spurs right now, the problem is that we don't have a squad anywhere as deep as Spurs so we're screwed once a key injury comes out of nowhere.

Overall I think we could end the season around 6th if we miraculously ended up with no key injuries... but Newcastle isn't Newcastle without injuries so we'll probably end up around 9th-11th :/

That is so much funnier than those shit joke threads you keep posting.

• Like 1

Just seen Darren Bent's miss for the first time. Worse than Brunt's penalty? I'd say so.

I can see Ferdinand being tormented today by the Man City forward line but suspect Rooney will be up for it too. Gonna be a few goals again I hope.

Edited by IAceI