The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin
Wolves (loan)

On 1 January 2012, it was confirmed that Frimpong had joined fellow Premier League side Wolverhampton Wanderers on loan until the end of the season.[18] The following day he made his debut, starting in the 2-1 loss to Chelsea. On 21st January Frimpong was kicked in the face by stylian petrov, Frimpong came to no harm but it appeared his metal face broke petrovs foot in the incident.

From Frimpong's wiki page.

Fuck it, I can't believe that I'm suggesting this as a Spurs fan, but we need to start a Frimpong naming trend.

• Admin

I believe the line he used was ""If that's the level they expect this football club to play at, they won't be here long."

Chelsea plan to take action against any of their fans proved to be involved in alleged racist chanting on a train back from Saturday's draw at Norwich.

The club said in a statement they were "concerned" about the claims, adding: "We are working to help the relevant authorities identify those responsible.

"We will take the strongest possible action should these allegations prove to be true.

"The club... strongly believe all forms of discrimination are abhorrent."

The news comes a week before Chelsea face QPR in an FA Cup tie at Loftus Road.

Blues captain John Terry has been charged with racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand during the Premier League game between the two clubs on 23 October.

Terry, who denies the allegations, is set to face a hearing at West London magistrates court on 1 February.

Chelsea were forced to condemn supporters who were clearly heard chanting about Ferdinand in their 1-1 Champions League draw at Genk on 1 November.

I don't like how Albrighton got accused of play acting.. Henry kicked back with his studs into his ribs. It's gonna fucking hurt.

My only problem being that at no real point does rolling around equate to how I would react if I was hurt. If he was really hurt, he'd just stay down, surely?