The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

You ever noticed on BBC live text, this happens a lot...

1732: GOALFLASH Arsenal 1-1 Man Utd (Robin van Persie)

1730: United seem to have weathered the storm, and are definitely sniffing around for a second goal.

They were boo'ing the fact Ox went off. : /

There were more boos after they announced Arshavin. They booed as Ox walked off, then cheered his name, then booed Arshavin's.

Also I thought Walcott was knocked out for a while there.

What is Mertesacker actually on the pitch for? He can't run and even with his height, he doesn't win many headers :huh:

All over. 2-1 and a great win for United.

Why are half of the Arsenal squad footballers for that matter. None of their defenders can defend with the exception of Vermaalen and occasionally Koscielny, Szchezny excepted their goalkeepers can't catch, Walcott can't do anything except run, Arshavin can't do anything and I'm pretty sure Gervinho got bought because he did well in that game at the World Cup (I think against Brazil).

So Manchester 5 North London 3 in the end. Good win, important not to drop behind City. Now for Liverpool in the cup next week. Hope we can stop getting players injured so frequently though.