The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

What is Mertesacker actually on the pitch for? He can't run and even with his height, he doesn't win many headers :huh:

All over. 2-1 and a great win for United.

Why are half of the Arsenal squad footballers for that matter. None of their defenders can defend with the exception of Vermaalen and occasionally Koscielny, Szchezny excepted their goalkeepers can't catch, Walcott can't do anything except run, Arshavin can't do anything and I'm pretty sure Gervinho got bought because he did well in that game at the World Cup (I think against Brazil).

I made a comment to Summ during the Swansea game that it is almost like Arsenal don't coach defending. I can imagine the entire week is made up of passing drills while RVP goes off on his own to practice shooting with his son.

• Like 6

Both Manchester and both North London teams should merge.

Why would Leyton Orient want any of Arsenal's squad?

• Like 5

City are in the Carling Cup semi :shifty: Besides, who gives a fuck about the Carling Cup?

We do <_< Seen as though it's not like we are going to win anything else anytime soon.

City are in the Carling Cup semi :shifty: Besides, who gives a fuck about the Carling Cup?

We do <_< Seen as though it's not like we are going to win anything else anytime soon.

It's 'your year' next year. :shifty:

We have more chance of winning the league when I'm dead then we do while I am alive.

Also if that is true about Mick McCarthy then that sucks :( Always liked Mick such a character in football

Yeah, and Chelsea will finally win the Champions League too. :shifty: