The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Charlie Adam is fucking awful. Seriously what a pile of shite he is. That match was awful in all aspects not just from a Liverpool point of view, pretty dire to watch. Cannot wait for Everton and Stoke coming up next in our battle for 7th/8th place and the FA Cup.

It's because we have the best league in the world.

Though I agree with the sarky comment Birmingham won the league cup last season and went down. Cup competitions by their very nature will occasionally throw up a slightly out there winner, so Liverpool finishing 8th while winning a cup (even with those players, none of which is Steve Carr) isn't exactly a shock.

Though I agree with the sarky comment Birmingham won the league cup last season and went down. Cup competitions by their very nature will occasionally throw up a slightly out there winner, so Liverpool finishing 8th while winning a cup (even with those players, none of which is Steve Carr) isn't exactly a shock.

It shouldn't be a shock, but if they win both cups I'll eat my hat.

Midtables suddenly starting to look very congested as a few teams hit form, could be an interesting end to the season for that chase for 6th (even if that means nowt unless two clubs in Europe already contest the FA Cup final). Odds are slim at best but could really use a Newcastle win on Monday to increase that 5 point cushion, come on double Dembas!

Exactly.

Didn't Ipswich do a similar thing as Brimingham like ten years ago or so?