The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Me too, I can't believe they did two of those double speed passing replays but neither was the second goal. Must have been 40 passes before it. Still don't think they had to drag it out that long though, could've been half an hour long.

I think Thomas should have gone as well - Mulumbu commits two red card offences then Thomas comes in and tries a modified sleeper hold on Boyce!

Two good games though yesterday, Swansea looked awesome and Wigan were unlucky not to win comfortably which is a shame.

I think Thomas should have gone as well - Mulumbu commits two red card offences then Thomas comes in and tries a modified sleeper hold on Boyce!

Correct.

In fact, if you watch it back and apply the letter of the law, Boyce and Di Santo should have gone too.

United team vs Wolves: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez

Subs: Amos, Giggs, Smalling, Park, Young, Fabio, Pogba

Quality team that, probably one of the best teams we've fielded all season. Good to see Valencia back too. Hoping for a few goals today so I'm gonna go for 5-0.

Edited by Starvinho

• Admin

Here how both teams line up:

Wolverhampton: Hennessey, Zubar, Stearman, Bassong, Ward, Foley, Edwards, Davis, Jarvis, Doyle, Fletcher.

Subs: de Vries, Kightly, Ebanks-Blake, Hunt, Johnson, Berra, Jonsson.

Man Utd: de Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Welbeck, Hernandez, Rooney.

Subs: Amos, Giggs, Smalling, Park, Young, Fabio, Pogba.

Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)