Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (E3)

King Ellis

I wonder if they build in their harsh DRM to help confirming that the people that share these pictures actualy payed for being able to do so. It´s only adding to the humiliation.

The amount of Ripoff makes me feel like this could also be a GameLoft presentation....

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I don´t know. It´s prittymuch a dead gnere... killed by to many games (Guitar Hero) and to many new plastic (all games)... and i am still not able to even consider buying that bloody guitar hero real guitar...

AC is by far the best looking game they have, i wonder wh they don´t put that amount of time in other games.

What the fuck is an egoshooter?

I think it's an FPS that doesn't require much, if any, thought. No need for aiming or tactics or anything, just point vaguely in the direction of enemies and make things die.

What the fuck is an egoshooter?

I think it's an FPS that doesn't require much, if any, thought. No need for aiming or tactics or anything, just point vaguely in the direction of enemies and make things die.

Sounds pretty german to me!

Sad that TinTin is the best thing I saw there. Then again, I loved the style of the old cartoon.

That TV bundle works out to like £300. I'd consider it for that. Shame that if it were to come to UK, it'd be more like $500.

That's what I thought, I'd totally buy that for £300, especially seeing as I'm getting Resistance 3 anyway, meaning it'd work out to like £240 for me.

I bet there will be a version without the game aswell. It´s just nice to see the price drop, give it a year more and you will just buy such a monitor like it´s nothing special if 3d has not fully died by than. It´s strange how alive they make it feel in this keynote.

NBA2k12 looks amazing, i think that motion control was around for FIFA on wii aaswell and got good reviews.

Now give me something to make funof inbetwen great looking games.