Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (E3)

King Ellis

I have a ps3 and most of my games were the free ones that came with the welcome back program.

To be honest I only really bought it because I got it cheap, it plays blu-rays and it was the only way to play GT5.

This looks like a bad movie, and the ea presenter is the villan. I expect arnold to bust in and start shooting any second now.

Yay, RPG time, first game that looks interesting to me.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Honestly, I understand what yall are saying about entertainment and everything and I understand why many feel the superiority of 360 over PS3. The one thing that gets me though is the amount of exclusives. When I got my system, I bought it cause I felt 360 had the better gaming library to go off of, and lately MS has basically shown less and less exclusives, going more off the cross platforming and reeling in people who willingly want AND use Zune, Netflix, ESPN, Hulu, the soon to be Bing and Youtbue, possibly Skype when they get it reconfigured, and all the Kinect stuff. I'm wishing to buy a PS3 specifically because there is a shit tonne of good games I see for it possibly and MS hasn't kept my interest with big choices since I don't dish out extra money for these extra features they are always releasing.

Yeah at the beginning of the run PS3 didnt have a lot of exclusives Now all the 360 titles with the exception of fable gears and halo and some wii ones (no more heroes ect..) have gone to the ps3, which isnt doing a great job sharing its exclusives.

Fact is its a cross platform world and I like the sony product for the bundle of games that arent.

Except dark souls, I fully welcome xbox to play that and enjoy dying every few seconds like I had to with demon souls.

Pris, you could try uncharted one and two for starters. Amazing games. Infamous, (and its sequel as of tomorrow) little big planet, the Ico remakes including shadow of the colossus..

Theres some exclusive shooters too but Ill be honest thats what xbox does as well so theres no point in looking at a different "war of the worlds" franchise when youve got some to choose from already.

As for this e3, Im hoping the PS Vita makes a huge splash, was pretty let down with Microsoft so far with the exception of a few software expansions like cloud and what not. On rails fable? Remake of Halo? Kind of a let down and that was the big guns.

Did anyone else think the Mass Effect 3 environment looked basically like every Halo level ever?

I dunno, I thought it looked pretty good. So no, I don't think it looked anything like Halo. >_>

Also who the hell ever wanted another Rayman game?

• Like 1

This is what happens when you give some of the biggest nerds on earth a stage and something people want. Terrible, terrible jokes.

Also I know everyone really liked Assassins Creed for some reason, but why do Ubisoft have their own press conference alongside Microsoft and Sony?

Well, they got geeks like us watching so thers got to be something less wrong with it.

The Ubisoft website is streaming much smother than IGN.

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/e3.html

Such a nice island design... and than they come with this terrible character design and voice acting... oh boy, and in the end it´s just another ego shooter........

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane