Thinking about getting an X-Box 360

I just moved past all this console mess and got an Amiga 500, it has lots of internal storage on the hard disk is a whole 100MB!

Hard drive? On an Amiga 500? Still remember the day we upgraded the RAM on ours to a whole 1MB. Amazing.

Fuck y'all, Sega CD is where it's at!

But seriously, fuck y'all.

I have played video games before. I have played a few X-Box games before. Other than that, I have little knowledge of the selection.

As for genre preferences, I can say that I'm not much of a sports or war game person. When browsing the internet on this stuff, I found Borderlands and Fallout 3 catching my eye. Are these good purchases?

A friend of mine has Red Dead Redemption, which looks super cool. Would that come with the X-Box? *crosses fingers*

Also, another dumb question: does anyone know the difference between the 199, 299 and 399 X-Boxes?

I just moved past all this console mess and got an Amiga 500, it has lots of internal storage on the hard disk is a whole 100MB!

Hard drive? On an Amiga 500? Still remember the day we upgraded the RAM on ours to a whole 1MB. Amazing.

Wen my A500 got it´s 32MB Harddrive... no more diskchanging on monkey island 2!!!

For some reason when you or anyone else for that matter types X-Box I doubt their video game mass index.

A 360 is a great system to get into current gen market with. From what you've said I take it you just want to play some games that really showcase the system. Red Dead Redemption and Borderlands are both great purchases, but there's no bundle of the two that come with the system. As you can see from the link you can pick them both up for under $50 for the pair, sweet deal.

They're both great choices because you get an amazing single-player experience and you can dive into Xbox Live Multiplayer as well, which is a huge selling point of the system, I have a PS3 as well but the Playstation Network is light-years behind Xbox Live.

The $199.99 system comes with everything you need to play and 4GB of hard drive space.

The $299.99 system comes with everything you need to play and 250GB of hard drive space.

The $399.99 system comes with everything you need to play and 250GB of hard drive space, and the Kinect Sensor.

If you're in the US I would really check out Gamestop as their website has a lot of other bundle offers that you can't find in retail stores.

• Like 1

I liked Arkham Asylum, but I basically saw my friend play it all the way through. I really can't justify buying it myself after I've seen it played from start to finish already.

I like Dynasty Warrior games. I'm not sold on the newest incarnation though (7?).

I also really like dancing games. Is that Dance Central any good?

EDIT:

Elder Scrolls? One of the Left 4 Deads? Mass Effect?

Dumb Question 2 That I Just Thought Of: What game does come with X-Box these days?

Edited by StevenRichardsRules