NHL 12

Mr. X

Got this now, and decided to claim my reward packs for HUT.

Claimed my pack for completing the demo tourny and OM F'N G - I got motherfuckin Patrick Roy. :w00t: :w00t:

EDIT: Shitty, can't send him to the trade pile because he's a reward pack card. And double shitty, he only gets 5 games on his contract.

EDIT 2: Starting BAP. They've added a Start in the CHL now, so I decided to do that. Might not be the funnest playing a year in the OHL, but I guess it'll make my draft more exciting and important.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives
  • Like 2

Went to buy this, the store was closed. THEY LIED TO ME. I got shafted out of my midnight release. :(

Seems pretty much the same, although I did swoon a little when I got Ray Bourque in one of my free reward packs. Oh, and I think you can now choose to play friends.

The annoying thing is I can't bring up the chemistry guide like last year. I must've accidentally hit Y to not show it again or something. I just can't remember what the difference is between the dots and the lines.

Just a quick question about the CHL start in BAP.

How much fun is it playing the CHL? Does it really feel like Major-Junior hockey or is it more like AHL plus in a sense you just wait for your big break?

Personally i am a huge fan of the CHL, and i really hope when i buy it the CHL experience in BAP is something to behold.

Also to add to the CHL question, are the rules correct or are they tuned towards the NHL league in this game?

CHL rules are correct. I crushed somebody and somehow my helmet came off and the game sent me straight to the bench. This is actually how Be-a-Pro should have been the last 4 years. Loving it so far.

Also we need to setup a PS3 team and HUT games between friends.

CHL rules are epic, thanks for the quick answer dude.

Also has the editor changed any way? And if so what has been changed?

I'm all for a PS3 EASHL Team. Chalk me in as anything but a goalie, but preferrably a forward.

As for the CHL feeling like the CHL, thats hard for me to say as I haven't really been following it. It is cool getting to play with Landskog and the like though, and hopefully being drafted with them. I started with the difficulty at Pro (where it starts you), and ended up with 11 goals and 11 assists after 4 games, so I decided to bump it up to all-star now. Seems like a good jump in difficulty.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I find myself swearing at my teammates inability to hit me with a decent breakout pass. I'm streaking between the defensemen, put it on my stick not along the boards killing all my momenteum. Also, a dump and chase works better if you dump it before I hit the blue line and have to slow down.