Breaking Bad Season 4

adamg

For some reason when the camera panned on Gus I was like, "Wait... he was a terminator this whole time?" Oh how foolish I felt.

Great finale, though. It kind of sucks that Walt basically played Jesse like a fiddle that entire time because I was enjoying Jesse seeming like the one in charge, but it makes Walt seem more like a crazy fucker not to fuck with and also got Jesse to look like a badass in the process.

Really wonder what the final season will bring.

God, I love this show.

Season four might have been the best season of a TV series I've watched in recent memory. This episode in particular was the icing on the cake for me. The way they shot the explosion aftermath, even the lead up to was done brilliantly. A last stand of sorts for everyone involved.

I guess Walt needs money now?

Solid episode, but not even the best of this season. It had its moments, but Gus walking out with half his face blown off as if nothing happened was cringeworthy and just a cheap way to create excitement for a few seconds. And while I fucking love Mark Margolis and his end was fitting for his character, all the messages being spelt out felt weird.

Walt being the guy who actually poisoned the kid is interesting, but was obvious once the ricin was off the table.

I guess Walt needs money now?

Skyler said that the carwash was going to turn profit soon, so I think not.

The whole thing really felt like the end of the show and not just the season after the major cliffhanger they did last season, but my guess for the next season is just one word: Mike.

but Gus walking out with half his face blown off as if nothing happened was cringeworthy and just a cheap way to create excitement for a few seconds.

Fuck you, that was a fuckin' awesome visual.

And I don't think it was obvious at all that Walt was the one that poisoned Brock. Gus has used kids for his own means before, so it was entirely believable that he'd have no problem doing it again trying to create that rift between Walt and Jesse.

• Like 1

I don't know, the Ricin thing didn't make me think Walt, I thought Jesse may have accidently been the cause. Awesome end though, I can only imagine that the next series is Walt and Jesse Vs. The DEA though, otherwise who else is left but Mike? I mean, he's not exactly main villain material and it seems like he'd just be out of the job with Gus gone, not really looking for vengeance.

That was incredible. I loved every second of it. As soon as the ricin was said not to have poisoned Brock, I knew it was the flower that Walt had pointed to with his gun previous.

10_gustavodemise.gif

A gift for you all.

As for next season. 2 feuds.

Hank vs Walt

Jesse vs Walt

Walt is now the enemy. Believe it. Where Mike fits in? I don't know, but that's what's gonna happen.