Breaking Bad Season 4

adamg

After this week we'll only have two episodes left before the season's over. Any ideas who winds up with the ricin cigarette? Apparently, Bryan Cranston said in an interview that when we see who ends up with the ricin cigarette it'll be an "Oh no!" moment.

Also, I FUCKING WANT BOTH OF THESE PIZZAS:

Breaking Bad themed specials

Wow amazing episode tonight. Shits starting to unravel, and Walt's sick laugh at the end was great. It's going to be great to see the end of the season.

And to answer your question Cloudy, I don't know who will end up with the cig. I hope it's not Jesse, as they were going to kill him off at the end of season 1, but it wouldn't be the same without Pinkman. Who else smokes though that we would care about?

Edited by adamg

Skyler. She quit the habit, but picked it back up shortly after things started to unravel for her family. There's a scene in, season 3 I believe?, where she's smoking in the baby's room.

Yeah, episode was fucking great tonight. Walt's breakdown was great and man, I never realized how much of a total psychopath Gus is. I mean, wiping out the entire Salamanca family.. presumably because Hector murdered his friend all those years ago? Dammmmmn.

I got the feeling that he was more than a friend, to be quite honest.

This episode had probably the greatest sequence of events I've ever seen in the series. The emotions felt at the end we're completely surreal. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

I got the feeling that he was more than a friend, to be quite honest.

This episode had probably the greatest sequence of events I've ever seen in the series. The emotions felt at the end we're completely surreal. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Yeah, they hinted quite strongly in Gus' flashback episode that they were more than friends.

I definitely agree about tonight's episode though, it was fantastic. I'm really looking forward (and not since I don't want it to end) the last two episodes to see how everything plays out because shit is getting crazy.

It'd be really cool IMO if somehow Walt decided to have just one cig and then Jesse tells him it's the ricin one. Though that probably won't happen. Maybe Walt Jr, or Hank.

I don't get it, doesn't Walt have like, insane amounts of cash? Like, multiple millions? After all the talk of how much they're making, it sounded like the 'deluxe' package wouldn't even be all that much too him. Did Skyler even give Ted that much? Speaking off Ted, his death was hilarious and so were the 'A-Team'. "Are you happy, Hule?" "...Mildly." :P

Walts insane laugh was great, up there with The Joker for great laughs. I really hope Skyler is the one to take the cigarette, I couldn't stand her before, but now she's fucked her entire family over? Jesus, just die already.

Also, I thought they said Gus and the other guy were brothers? I swear I remember that.

I don't get it, doesn't Walt have like, insane amounts of cash? Like, multiple millions? After all the talk of how much they're making, it sounded like the 'deluxe' package wouldn't even be all that much too him. Did Skyler even give Ted that much? Speaking off Ted, his death was hilarious and so were the 'A-Team'. "Are you happy, Hule?" "...Mildly." :P

Walt needed half a million, Skyler gave Ted more than six-hundred thousand. So yeah. Also, you have to consider that they just bought a carwash and a car for Walt Jr. and every other expense Walt had throghout the series, so it's no surprise that they 'only' have that much left.

Also, I thought they said Gus and the other guy were brothers? I swear I remember that.

That was debunked in the scene itself rather quickly.

As far as expenses go, fr34k pretty much covered it. You'd also have to factor in Hank's and Walt's incredibly expensive medical bills, Walt's motel stay, Walt's new house, Saul's payment, and all that adds up to some heavy expenditures.

Wow. That was truly an amazing episode.

On one hand, Skyler DID fuck the family over, but at the same time she was trying to keep the IRS and anyone else off their backs by having Ted take care of his own stuff, so either way something would have caught them I think.

The scene of Jesse being the badass and talking down to someone while Walt is the one cowering and being the smaller man was amazing. Complete reversal of how it used to be in a simple scene and it worked marvelously.

I really wonder how they will top this episode with next weeks and the finale.

Yeah, I loved the (what I assume was) red herring in the scene just prior to the ricin reveal.

Yeah, as soon as Skyler asked for a cigarette I was sure she was the one getting Jesse's eventually. However, the way it played out was the absolute perfect and believable setup for getting Walt and Jesse to work together again. I also believe that next week will be the final face off between Gus and Walt/Jesse, possibly with a cliffhanger as to how it ends. But then again, there are many other possibilities. IF the pull a cliffhanger that's as intense as the one of Season 3 it is possible that I will put myself in a coma for a year just so I don't have to go through it AGAIN.

Am I the only one that thought Gus actually survived for a moment there?