Breaking Bad Season 4

adamg

Final season? I can't wait to see how everything hits the fan.

Agreed. It's great that they know the next season is going to be the last, they can hopefully tie everything up and make the best ending possible for the show.

They said that about LOST too. >_>

Don't remind me.

Mine was...

"I am the one who knocks."

That whole speech was great, but that line was the clincher.

Don't know if this should be spoilered, but whatever:

It really looks like "Heisenberg" is starting to win out over the old Walt. Hopefully Cranston gets some more lines like that from here on out, he's owning those scenes.

Another great episode this week, highlights for me being Jesse at the support group and Hank's scene at the end. It's amazing how Breaking Bad always manages to keep me on the edge of my seat and keep my excitement going week after week.

Another great episode this week, highlights for me being Jesse at the support group and Hank's scene at the end. It's amazing how Breaking Bad always manages to keep me on the edge of my seat and keep my excitement going week after week.

Jesse in group one of of Aaron Paul's best moments of the series. As for being on the edge of my seat, no show has ever increased my heart rate like this show has. It's suspense at it's best, as to me, they give away just enough each week to not frustrate you but instead they keep you coming back for more.

Great episode.

The flashback scene in Mexico sort of humanized Gus a little for me and made me hate Hector. Curious as to who that cook was in terms of relation to Gus, though; they weren't blood brothers, but Gus 'rescued' him from the slums of Santiago and paid for the guy's two degrees. Something else has to be at play there.

And I assume Gus is probably from a wealthy or politically connected family.

The first few episodes this season had me worried that Breaking Bad was losing some steam after the show kept me glued to the screen up to that point. I just couldn't get into the episodes for some reason. But these past 3 shows have brought me back big time and things are progressing nicely and I can't wait to see where it goes next week. I loved Jesse's line in the preview, "If you kill Mr. White your gonna have to kill me too!"

The first few episodes this season had me worried that Breaking Bad was losing some steam after the show kept me glued to the screen up to that point. I just couldn't get into the episodes for some reason. But these past 3 shows have brought me back big time and things are progressing nicely and I can't wait to see where it goes next week. I loved Jesse's line in the preview, "If you kill Mr. White your gonna have to kill me too!"

I felt the same way. I was starting to lose interest in the show and really didnt think it was as good as people are claiming it to be anymore. Now that I finally caught up, though, Im again interested. Granted, I still dont think it is the best show ever or even the best show on air today, but it is definitely at the top of the list and is being damn interesting as of late.

Any chance someone can get me a "Come At Me Bro" Gif using Gus walking to the sniper? Thanks in advance...

Holy shit that episode was intense, and next week's looks to be even more intense.

"Can you walk?"

"Yeah."

"Then get the fuck outta here and never come back."

Another good show, I loved the fight at the end. Seems like their planting the possibility that Jesse could eventually turn on Walt, but I don't see it happening. From the phone conversation it seems Gus will now allow the cartel to kill Walt, which I don't know how Mr. White will survive, maybe he tells Hank? Can't wait to see.

Gus was so ridiculous badass there. I really hope he stays on as an antagonist for season 5, but what I'm afraid will happen is that in the finale of this season Gus is killed or caught and season 5 revolves around Hank chasing Heisenberg, closing in, and Walt and Jesse's frantic attempts to avoid that.

• Like 1

Any chance someone can get me a "Come At Me Bro" Gif using Gus walking to the sniper? Thanks in advance...

tumblr_lre4td8GKM1qe1ikpo1_400.gif

Nice. Once the 48 hours are up that'll be my new sig.

Now that I've seen season 1 of Breaking Bad, I feel like I can appreciate the current season even more -- it's kind of surreal to see Jesse go from this kid ("Cap'n Cook"!) producing meth with Emilio for a guy like Krazy-8 to him and Walt being all wrapped up in this shit with the Cartel. These guys are in sooo deep over their heads, season 5 is going to be glorious. I can't wait to see everything come crashing down.

EDIT: Also, man, Gustavo is one bad motherfucker.