Football Manager 2012

Lineker

It leaked before the game came out last year. I assume that's why SEGA is going all-in with Steam integration for FM12.

I remember that. It'll still get cracked though, I'd imagine.

I had problems getting this loaded up on my Mac (the demo, I mean). Everything meets the requirements, except for the graphics card. In the past, this hasn't been an issue, as I don't play 3D anyway, but could this be an issue with getting the game to work? Don't wanna buy it if things aren't going to work.

They have been working on it. I'm waiting on them to update the demo to make sure it will load up on mine (I'm pretty sure we have the same specs) before I buy as well.

I hope they never get rid of the 2D engine or I'm screwed (or I have to switch my Mac and my mom's).

It leaked before the game came out last year. I assume that's why SEGA is going all-in with Steam integration for FM12.

I remember that. It'll still get cracked though, I'd imagine.

Yeah. Games are sadly cracked no matter what, and very quickly. Double Fine just released the PC version of Costume Quest last Friday night at an event, and before the night was done, it had already been cracked.

Don't forget to delete your fake.inc files!

I forget to do this every year! Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like my game is 50% finished decrypting. I'll finally get to play a legit MLS career as the Whitecaps! Though, given their performance this year, I don't know why I'm so excited.

Edited by The_Icon

Time is moving so slowly at work. Plus I've been thinking of who to be for over a month (I shortlisted about 30 teams ¬_¬) and I'm still no closer. I'm thinking Eintracht Frankfurt, but do I just got as Sunderland or someone for a bit while I wait for the patches? Or do I risk it?

Such decisions. Roll on 3:40.

I think the University of Salford decided to make Friday my day off with this in mind. ^_^

Don't tell me you are living at Castle Irwell!

Nope, staying at home. Thought better of it seeing as I am not on the main campus for my course, but at the shiny MediaCity place.

Ah fair play, you just invoked my memories of living there. What odd times they were. :shifty: