Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Is it just me, or are a bunch of the Asian teams all made up players? Why include them if they're going to be all greyed out? Am I missing something here?

EDIT: Could it have something to do with using a small database? I did load the leagues in full, but chose a small database.

If you mean the Japanese teams, SI doesn't have the license for the J-League.

Is it just me, or are a bunch of the Asian teams all made up players? Why include them if they're going to be all greyed out? Am I missing something here?

EDIT: Could it have something to do with using a small database? I did load the leagues in full, but chose a small database.

If you mean the Japanese teams, SI doesn't have the license for the J-League.

There were a few teams offering me jobs, so I don't think it would be that (J-League isn't in the optional turn on leagues, is it?).

Shay Given; cunt.

1 - 1 with City. 85th minute, they have a free kick. Around 40 yards out. Smashed at goal, right down Given's throat. Hands up.. pats it over his head into the net. 2 - 1.

Threw away a point. Then Dzeko, outside the box, lashes one at Given.. straight down his throat. One hand up.. pats it into the goal over his head.

WHAT THE FUCK SHAY.

No, it isn't.

That would probably be teams from divisions like the Malaysian U20 league, they usually get filled up with regens if you tick the option to fill teams when you start a new game. It's in the same place as first window transfer budgets etc.

Just finished my first season with Rennes before. Finished 8th, made the semi finals of the Europa League hammering the likes of Fulham, Schalke, Rapid Bucharest, Ajax, Braga and Celtic on the way before losing 3-1 on aggregate to an inspired PSG team. I then beat said PSG team 5-1 at Parc des Princes in the penultimate match of the season. Still couldn't get away from 8th and I think I spent the last 10 games of the season in that spot, shame as a couple of goals here and there would have seen me around 5th as it was very close.

Oh and Yann M'Vila is a monster. The guy is just amazing, and is the only reason I chose to go as Rennes but I've fallen in love. Kembo-Ekoko is just awesome too and would do a job for a decent Premier League team I'd imagine. Well worth a gander to see what he's like.

You're using Santon wrong then, 7.36 so far.

What role do you play him in? I just play him as a FB. He was shockingly bad in the first season for me.

Wing Back/Support with the use overlap shout

Has anyone ever actually looked at the Steam achievements?

Don't concede a goal for 30 consecutive matches? I'm the best FM player alive and I couldn't get close to that.

Getting 4 months into a season on the demo (without achievements) and then continuing on the full game (with achievements) throws up some curious anomalies. Aside from the various straight-forwards ones I should have but don't (e.g. player scored a hat-trick), this one is just weird:

20.jpg

10.jpg

:/

What's everyone using for graphics (team logos, competition logos, and kits)? I looked around on a couple of forums, but they have no organizations skills.

Go to sortitoutsi.

Download the megapack for faces.

Download the megapack for logos.

And kits I got from Gazz. :shifty:

Finally bought this game on Sunday and after changing game every so often, have finally settled on a game with Anzhi.

Finished 3rd in the first season but took Zenit and CSKA (who won the league) to the end which isn't bad on a first go as I barely spent the money I was given.

Samuel Eto'o is absolutely brilliant in Russia too, 37 goals in 41 games :wub:

Enjoying the game so far, more than 11 anyway which I kinda stopped playing at the start of the year.