Cillian Sheridan

Simon Cox

Also in regular use:

Fabio Aurelio

David Templeton

Ravel Morrison

Ellas Hernandez

Not bad for Airtricity League.

Ahaha amazing! They take a corner, Hazard gets free and passes to Cavani. There are two defenders ahead of him and a keeper in his own box. So he lobs everyone and scores from about 30 yards from his own net (I dont know pitch dimensions well enough). Longest range goal I've ever seen though. Eat yr heart out Becks/Suarez.

On a negative note, what is it with these disciplinary hearings always giving my players two extra games after a red card? Thought they can't retroactively do anything :@?

Guest mr. potato head

Boo, Darron Gibson requested a transfer. Worse yet, he had three goals in six appearances! And he's only mad at me because I haven't been giving him first-team football - well he asked for a leave of absence and has been playing reserve matches to get back to match fitness!

Anyhow, I signed him on a free and I'm sure I'll be able to net a tidy profit all things considered :shifty:

Season over. Juventus are 2019/20 Serie A champions with 104 points, 24 ahead of Inter Milan in second. Coppa Italia winners (2-0 v Fiorentina). Europa League winners (3-0 v Tottenham Hotspur :pervert:). Unbeaten in all matches save for a 2nd leg 4-3 loss to Napoli in the EL semis that saw us progress 5-5 on away goals. Moses Ochieng ended the season with a total of 84 goals scored, of which 46 were in the league and 33 were in Europe. Utterly outrageous.

But now my save game crashes every time it gets to 20th June 2020. :crying:

Season over. Juventus are 2019/20 Serie A champions with 104 points, 24 ahead of Inter Milan. Coppa Italia winners (2-0 v Fiorentina). Europa League winners (3-0 v Tottenham Hotspur :pervert:). Unbeaten in all matches save for a 2nd leg 4-3 loss to Napoli in the EL semis that saw us progress 5-5 on away goals. Moses Ochieng ended the season with a total of 84 goals scored, of which 46 were in the league and 33 were in Europe. Utterly outrageous.

But now my save game crashes every time it gets to 20th June 2020. :crying:

Holiday past it?

I'll try that tonight. One other possibility is that my adding of new leagues (French and German) causes it, but they technically came into effect on 19th June and the game seemed happy enough with them loaded for the one day...so I could always try canceling them if need be.

No success with holidaying. First I just holiday to June 22nd which worked fine, but it just crashed in the same way afterwards anyway. Then instead I tried a longer holiday that would take me into July, but the game simply crashed mid-holiday.

Perhaps this is FM's really dickish way of telling me to start a different game. :crying:

Whenever I'm a shit team I just try and get as much money as possible from friendlies. Lots of friendlies. Try and get an affiliation with a bigger club that'll chuck you a few hundred grand a year too.

The board took care of affiliation. 40k a year. -.- Right now i am alowed to spend 1.4 million on wages per year and nothing on tranfers. + the stadium is only rented AND they are in the stock marked (not that there were any positive numbers that cut get a cut taken out of)

The first two seasons i was able to hold a mid table position by the end, but i was not able to hold one player whoes contract ran out and i am only able to sign 18 year old tallents... but even these want so much money that i can barly fill my bank. Right now i am very low in the league. Hmmm.