Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I wish we could buy clubs. I'd definitely spend a few weeks wages on some low-league team and turn that small change in to millions by loaning them players from my first club!

But I guess that's a bit more than Football Manager.

You got Fifa Manager for that shit Fudge. And Fifa Manager is ''solid'' compared to Football Manager.

2-0 down to Steaua after the away leg. Hopefully our home form will overturn it.

Otherwise it's Europa league for us... I think?

Parkvilla 4-1 Steaua! (4-3 agg)

We're going to the Champions League Groups! :D

And this is the group:

Chelsea, Dynamo Kyiv, Ath. Madrid, Parkvilla.

Getting into CL = first time we turn a profit in two years!

Threw away a 2-0 lead over Kyiv and drew 2-2.

One man sent off a piece too.

And threw away a 1-0 lead against Madrid. We just seem to captiulate in the second half. <_<

The Euro journey of Parkvilla continues into the Europa league thanks to beating Kyiv 4-2! Where we shall be playing Benfica with our new signings Charlie Adam and Freddy Montero no doubt.

So yeah, Aalen and their higher wage budget helped a lot. In the beginning of the season i had to cut a lot of players to enable resigning some of the old players and signing a ton of 19 year old italians with skills that are pretty :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: for germanys 3ed devision.

In the beginning everything went like shit, i asume this was due to the lack of time the players played as a team, in the end i had like 24 games unbeaten and surprisingly promoted with a 2ed place behind RB Leipzig (boooh them).

Aperently we not only are to good for the thrid but also for the second league. I won all four games played, including one cup match were we eliminated Schalke 3-2 with a last minute goal. - The last match i just played... well... was crazy. In the end i won in Karlsruhe 6-5. o_O

Rejoined Chelsea...you know, because. Their 2020 squad is paper-thin and I need to sort this shit out. :angry:

Strange that I seem to use a different formation at every club I end up at: this time I seem to be settling into a 4-4-2 diamond for whatever reason. Also, by chance the club signed Oscar just a few days before I came in. How curious.

I don't know what you guys do to end up with these strikers who score like 100 goals a season. I think the most I ever had was Defoe at Arsenal getting something like 50 but from 40 some games back on 06 or something.

I didn't do anything special with Ochieng - he was just my usual poacher striker at the head of a 4-2-3-1, but was just amazing.

However, things that helped no doubt included:

1) Him being only 23 and very fit, so played in virtually every game all season without getting knackered

2) Being in the Europa League for the most opportunities of facing bad teams. :shifty:

Though with that said, it wasn't just the bad teams. The quarter finals against PSV provided two wonderful 5-4 scorelines (10-8 agg.), of which he must have scored 6.

EWB Icon Daniel Sturridge was the only one who managed an insane number of goals for me at Newcastle, guess his attributes just matched my system perfectly. Haven't managed to replicate his output, but an English wonderkid regen is coming close at the moment.

Leandro Damiao plays in the middle of Suarez and Rondon up front, with Christian Eriksen providing most of his assists. I think the front three between them have got over a 100 goals at least, and I guess with me it's just having an amazing attacking team. I've never done this well before, usually end up with 30 goals from one striker tops.

Won the Premier League with five games to go too now.

I don't know what you guys do to end up with these strikers who score like 100 goals a season. I think the most I ever had was Defoe at Arsenal getting something like 50 but from 40 some games back on 06 or something.

Wilson Morelo is the best I can get. And Tevez in Irish First Division.

Both about 40 plus.