Games on Smartphones

BuddyAwesome

Game Dev Story, Angry Birds, X Construct, some Home Run game that's really fun but I forget the exact name but it lets you have home run derbies against other people, Bistro Chef, those are the big ones I can think of off the top of my head.

GOD DAMMIT.

Baseball Superstars 2011 and subsequently 2 are fucking amazing, and FREE as well. Damn.

That post cost me my sunday! Sadly i have no idea about baseball, how to aim the ball in what direction n stuff... but asides the demonrobot pitchers that i just cannot hit 99% of the time i am enjoying it a lot.

There also is a soccer game in the same style, but it dos not feel as polished.

I don't enjoy baseball in the least either, but the My League mode is absolutely amazing once you get into it. I always loved the "play as only your guy" concept, and the way that it works here is brilliant. Console games have too many loading screens, too much bullshit going on for me to care but this is simple, and quick to play on the go.

I don't enjoy baseball in the least either, but the My League mode is absolutely amazing once you get into it. I always loved the "play as only your guy" concept, and the way that it works here is brilliant. Console games have too many loading screens, too much bullshit going on for me to care but this is simple, and quick to play on the go.

I never played anything exept that, it´s so great. :->

The soccer game even has some parts of text that they forgot to translate....

I love Game Dev Story, if only for allowing me to create a 40million selling game called 'FUCKING GOLF!!'.

While i love the "story" of game dev story the most, i have to admid that all the other games bring more depth. Game Dev Story 2 is around in Japan already as far as i know... high expectations!

Grand Prix Story is comming to iOS on september 8th. I can´t imagin that Soccer Club will not be the next title to be released in english.

Theme Park is comming to iOS sometime soon btw.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

So...there's 2011 and 2.....which is the newer one? :shifty:

Also? I miss my eagel eye vision :( It made hitting a little easier. But I don't wanna pay $2 to have it on forever >_<

My best moment? Down by two, in the 9th, two runners on base and I step up to the plate. BOOM! Home-fucking-run!

2011 is apparently a few months older than 2 - really, really confusing I know.

Any G's that you make in the home run derby, etc can transfer over to your My League. In 2011, I just went to the HR Race and once my hitting and power were high enough, I kept hitting the Gamevil signs on either side - each time you do, it's worth 2,000 Gs.

I always make sure I have the eye vision thingy - and then anything extra I just kind of pump into stats I guess. I have little experience with BS2, but I know everything is a hell of a lot more expensive than it is in BS2011 - so I'll either be doing a lot more HR-thingys or just training my stats with it less. I need that damn eye vision however.

Oh it's also good to have for negative skill perks and when you get sick.

Baseball Superstars is awesome. I love that game. Didn't know about 2 though, so might have to pick that up now :P.

Also, is GameDev Story really that good? I've heard good things about it but thought it looked a bit...cluttered, maybe? It just looked like a graphic-ier version of GameBiz.

With GP Story being released next week i am shure that you might be :shifty: able to pick Game Dev Story up in a promotion sale. At least they did that a month ago wen Mall Story (basicly a very good sim tower clone, ah well, a bit different... sim tower 2 is on iPad btw., look for "yoot tower") got released.

http://www.facebook.com/StarCommandGame?sk=wall

https://twitter.com/#!/starcommandgame

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane