Games on Smartphones

BuddyAwesome

• 2 weeks later...

I hear theres this iOS wrestling game called Wrestling Management thats supposed to be pretty good :shifty:

• Like 1

Guest Grinds My Gears

I'd like to recommend what I call a time waster, in that the game is really sucky but also really addictive. It's called Paper Toss. It's pretty basic, you try to flick paper into a bin and there's a fan blowing varying amounts of wind but I've had it since I picked up my iPod and I can't put it down.

Civ Rev is also a really good game.

Guest Grinds My Gears

Apparently you can buy a cheat in Wrestling Manager that costs twice as much as the regular game.

I know, we should probably ignore everything about it but I just hope that he gets sued for every single penny that he's 'earned'

Who?

Edited by Grinds My Gears

Apparently you can buy a cheat in Wrestling Manager that costs twice as much as the regular game.

I know, we should probably ignore everything about it but I just hope that he gets sued for every single penny that he's 'earned'

Who?

I think I'm onto something here :P

So at its soul, Star Command is a management game. When two guys are killed on your plasma cannon, do you pull your engineers repairing the hull and half-staff the weapons? Or do you fix that hull and try and get the hell out of there. If successful, the game will be a series of these quick decisions - and the crew that you work so hard to level up being the casualties. Taking that really high engineer and letting him go inside of a room on fire, probably dying, but preventing the shields from going down. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.

These guys know how to push my buttons.

Guest Grinds My Gears

Who?

???

Anyone played Scribblenaughts on the iDevices? That go major reviews on the DS.

Who?

???

He's implying that you're a second account of a now banned former member of this here board. (Y) He's probably right.

Edited by Pepsi Twist

Guest Grinds My Gears

Who?

???

He's implying that you're a second account of a now banned former member of this here board. (Y) He's probably right.

???

I don't know what's wrong with some people around here but basically in my short time around here, I've been called a moron for saying Jel and now I'm some random banned dude wonder what I'll be tomorrow.

So Scribblenaughts?

Not saying that it is some banned guys second, but I like how every time someone new gets accused they always act exactly the same way.

"What?

I can assure you I have no idea what it is you are referring to. Though, I must say I find you folk awfully rude to newcomers such as myself. I am just trying to introduce myself and you start talking about Horace?

Perhaps I made a mistake joining."

Guest Grinds My Gears

Not saying that it is some banned guys second, but I like how every time someone new gets accused they always act exactly the same way.

"What?

I can assure you I have no idea what it is you are referring to. Though, I must say I find you folk awfully rude to newcomers such as myself. I am just trying to introduce myself and you start talking about Horace?

Perhaps I made a mistake joining."

I don't really know what else to say.

Yeah, that. Love a good witchhunt here.

Scribblenauts was good, but very, very short for the money.

Being as it doesn't seem to have been mentioned at all here, EA are having a 'Big Thank You Sale' at the moment. Ridiculous discounts. Picked up Battefield 2 and Assassin's Creed for 69p a piece, and FIFA 12 for £1.99. Awesome stuff. Battlefield was great. I'm stuck on AC >_>. Haven't played FIFA yet.

Guest Grinds My Gears

Yeah, that. Love a good witchhunt here.

Scribblenauts was good, but very, very short for the money.

Being as it doesn't seem to have been mentioned at all here, EA are having a 'Big Thank You Sale' at the moment. Ridiculous discounts. Picked up Battefield 2 and Assassin's Creed for 69p a piece, and FIFA 12 for £1.99. Awesome stuff. Battlefield was great. I'm stuck on AC >_>. Haven't played FIFA yet.

I tried it (scribblenaughts) but it's not what I thought it would be. Awesome concept though. It would be cool if it was in a Home Alone type game. Might pick up AC later.

So at its soul, Star Command is a management game. When two guys are killed on your plasma cannon, do you pull your engineers repairing the hull and half-staff the weapons? Or do you fix that hull and try and get the hell out of there. If successful, the game will be a series of these quick decisions - and the crew that you work so hard to level up being the casualties. Taking that really high engineer and letting him go inside of a room on fire, probably dying, but preventing the shields from going down. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.

These guys know how to push my buttons.

...this kinda sounds awesome. Is it being released on android?