2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Okay Torrey Smith, that's enough.

First 3 NFL catches are TDs.

I'm not complaining. (Y)

Cue the scramble to nab him in Fantasy Football.

And I;d be lying if Buffalo didn't just open up a place in my heart.

I'm so excited to hear all the excuses on Philadelphia radio this week.

Hey, Philadelphia. Your 'Dream Team' is sitting at 1-2 just like my rebuilding Broncos.

I hate this. Vince Young is an idiot and the only person who ever mentioned 'DREAM TEAM'. And then ESPN runs with it and decrees us the 'DREAM TEAM'. Meh, as an Eagles fan (who never thought this was a 'DREAM TEAM') it annoys me having to listen to it on sportscenter or what not all the time. But did I think we would be 1-2 at this point, no way. However, with Andy Reid at the helm, you never know what can happen on any given Sunday.

As for excuses that might come up? Andy Reid's goal-line play calling, and the fact that they did not spend ANY $$ on a linebacker should be #'s 1 and 1A in some order.

• Like 1

However, with Andy Reid at the helm, you never know what can happen on any given Sunday.

I know what will happen, he'll make horrible time-out decisions and even worse crucial play-call decisions but Mike Vick will hit a deep ball to Desean Jackson or a gadget play will come off, everyone jizzes over him and forgets his 0 Lombardis in 12 years despite having an immensely talented team almost the whole time.

• Like 1

However, with Andy Reid at the helm, you never know what can happen on any given Sunday.

I know what will happen, he'll make horrible time-out decisions and even worse crucail play-call decisions but Mike Vick will hit a deep ball to Desean Jackson or a gadget play will come off, everyone jizzes over him and forgets his 0 Lombardis in 12 years despite having an immensely talented team almost the whole time.

Yes. I've seen too many of these.

He just puts too much emphasis on speed. And this isn't college football.

He seems to go for the undersized defensive players that are quick. But this is the National Football League. Even the linemen are relatively quick in this league. If you're going to only play smaller, fast guys in this league, you're going to get overpowered by the bigger teams. Your speed advantage only takes you so far. Coaches and coordinators are smart enough to know how to stop that razzle dazzle shit. Reid doesn't comprehend that.

Vick is bitching that he doesn't get as many roughing the passer flags as other QBs. Maybe if you didn't run around like a jackass, almost go over the line of scrimmage every time you're flushed from the pocket and generally just get closer to defenders than any other QB does, you'd get more calls.

Watch. Your Red Sox stench is going to wear off on them, and they'll finish 3-13, now. Way to jinx'em. :P

Even for your standards, that's a pretty retarded post.

They are one and done in the playoffs though. That defense is atrocious.

Bills being in first place is kind of crazy. Gotta love the NFL. Would've loved to see the Jets take advantage of that.

Edited by sahyder1

Bills being in first place is kind of crazy. Gotta love the NFL. Would've loved to see the Jets take advantage of that.

The Bills and 'Skins are leading the Eastern divisions right now and Atlanta and Philly are both 1-2. You would've made a ton of money betting on that just 3 weeks ago.