2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Guest mr. potato head

That was a real nice season the Bills had once. :(

You didn't actually have hope did you?

This is what happens when you overachieve with smoke and mirrors. When other teams figure you out, you're fucked.

Hope of 16-0? No.

Hope of 9-7 and a wild card berth? Yeah.

• Like 1

fuck. with Brees on bye, I dropped McCoy for Skelton when I had seriously though of Matt Moore. Matt Moore has 3 Td's already.

You would've been better off just not playing anybody at QB than Skelton. He's been pretty terrible. Then again, what'd you expect going against the 49ers defense?

fuck. with Brees on bye, I dropped McCoy for Skelton when I had seriously though of Matt Moore. Matt Moore has 3 Td's already.

You would've been better off just not playing anybody at QB than Skelton. He's been pretty terrible. Then again, what'd you expect going against the 49ers defense?

well he was pretty good the last 2 weeks against the Rams and the Eagles "top cornerbacks". the 49ers pass D is 26th.

knew I should have went with Matt Moore though..... QB pickings were pretty slim just thinking of these 2.

In terms of yards, sure, but nobody scores on them (they lead the league in points allowed per game) and they've forced the most turnovers in the league. Plus, they always crush the Cardinals.

It's not like I'm biased or anything though. <_<

But yeah, I'm sure you wouldn't have been confident either way.

The Giants just pissed away this game in about 5 minutes of real time. I didn't expect them to win today, but the annual Coughlin Collapse looks like it could be taking effect.

Dog Killer is out on Sunday. I don't know why I have the feeling the corpse of Vince Young is going to light up my team now <_<

<_<

firecoughlin.com

They should've let McCoy try and score again from the 2..

Like I said. GiantsTom Coughlin have has an amazing track record of losing the games they he 'should' win. It's mind-boggling.

Fixed.

Same shit, different season. It's like an evil Groundhog Day ever since Eli's deal with the devil :shifty:

Edited by naiwf

You can't blame Coughlin for Eli's fumble