NBA Thread 2011-12

sahyder1

How the hell do you lose to the Heat without LeBron and Wade? That a team that consists of Chris Bosh, Udonis Haslem, Shane Battier and whatever guys they found playing at the nearest local park.

The Hawks remembered they were the Hawks and decided to miss a bunch of free throws, turn the ball over and generally piss away a game. On the plus side, Barkley having more time to torch them was well worth the extra 15 minutes of ineptitude. It was hilarious when Chuck and Reggie were saying the Heat should look to trade LeBron and Wade since they could "probably get something good for 'em" and Barkley was hopeful that Miami would trade LeBron back to Cleveland. Reggie's response was, "Dan Gilbert just fell off of his couch right now!" That's pretty much all I remember from the game except Chalmers getting wide open layups and Atlanta missing every shot they took in the 3rd OT.

• Like 1

Hawks hung the noose for themselves in retaining Johnson for that ridiculous contract.

Is that team going to be a contender? Nope. Do they really have any flexibility anymore? Nope.

And the Sixers traded Speights. If you've watched him you know he is absolutely utter shit. To get anything for him is incredible. It is like paying for a big ugly sore that can't stop shooting the ball. The environment looks nice as the game tonight though solid home opener. Hope they don't shit the bed against the Pistons.

Phoenix look like they are getting a big win over Portland at the moment... Hopefully that will lead into some other wins but I'm not holding much hope... Portland played last night against the Lakers and seemed to have used everything against them...

New York struggled to a victory over Washington I see... Any idea how long it is til Baron Davis reckons he'll be fit to play?

I think Atlanta is really going to struggle to be competitive tomorrow night after having played two overtime games the previous two days before hand...

I just read he is still out with a hip injury Quom... No timetable on his return at the moment... Sorry buddy, I'd be dropping him, I don't think he'll do too much for awhile even after he debuts anyway...

Also, I don't rate his girlfriend as that good looking as everyone has been making out... All my friends said she was hot after seeing her at the draft but she is kinda meh...

Edited by phatman

I just read he is still out with a hip injury Quom... No timetable on his return at the moment... Sorry buddy, I'd be dropping him, I don't think he'll do too much for awhile even after he debuts anyway...

Also, I don't rate his girlfriend as that good looking as everyone has been making out... All my friends said she was hot after seeing her at the draft but she is kinda meh...

He's my only SF. Plus it's a keeper league. Plus I can see him getting some major minutes. I'll hold out a bit longer.