NBA Thread 2011-12

sahyder1

The Knicks should have stayed in NY and taken this loss by forfeit. Getting blown out by the Warriors without Curry is ridiculous.

Not to mention that Monta had a pretty bad game as well. Hopefully we can at least try tonight against the Lakers. Will Andrew Bynum be back or does he have another game out?

Oh, and a bit late with predictions.

Eastern Conference

1. Miami

2. Chicago

3. New York

4. Atlanta

5. Indiana

6. Orlando

7. Boston

8. Philly

Western Conference

1. OKC

2. San Antonio

3. Denver

4. LA Lakers

5. Dallas

6. Memphis

7. Portland

8. LA Clippers

I'd take the Heat over anyone at this point, so I'll say Heat over OKC in the finals in 5. It's pretty much a lock that Durant is going to MVP this year, but I also wouldn't be surprised if LeBron gets the nod either.

Bynum is out tonight, it's the last game of his reduced suspension. Kobe will probably drop 50 on us though. Either that or they'll hold Kobe in check and they'll get torched by someone like Steve Blake. Through two games they've made Brandon Bass and Brandon Rush look like potential All Stars and Rondo look like an MVP candidate.

Westbrook is going to end up being the reason the Thunder don't win a championship. If he would just accept his role as Scottie Pippen to Durant's Jordan they'd probably win 2 titles in the next 5 years.

If they could they probably would but if I'm New Jersey I dontthink I'm saying yes to that deal

If the Nets wouldn't take Westbrook for a guy who's going to walk to Dallas at the end of the year, who do they plan to have sell tickets in Brooklyn? Dwight Howard's not going there.

PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns have signed All-Star guard Michael Redd to a one-year contract.

Suns president of basketball operations Lon Babby said Thursday that Redd is a proven scorer. He averaged 20 points per game in 11 seasons with the Milwaukee Bucks

Two injuries to Redd's left knee cost him large chunks of three straight seasons. He played in 33 games in 2008-09 and 28 games combined in 2008-09 and 2009-10.

The 6-foot-6 guard was the 43rd overall pick of the 2000 NBA draft by the Bucks, previously his only pro team.

Urgh... Not sure how this will pan out... He certainly isn't going to help the Suns immediately that's for sure...

If they could they probably would but if I'm New Jersey I dontthink I'm saying yes to that deal

If the Nets wouldn't take Westbrook for a guy who's going to walk to Dallas at the end of the year, who do they plan to have sell tickets in Brooklyn? Dwight Howard's not going there.

If I were them I would do it but the ownership seem to think Deron is staying put, or at least they are putting all their eggs in that basket and if he walks they stand to be a top 3 picking team for the next few years.

If I were them I would do it but the ownership seem to think Deron is staying put, or at least they are putting all their eggs in that basket and if he walks they stand to be a top 3 picking team for the next few years.

And if the Nets go 0-82 Jay-Z would look at you like this shit's gravy. :shifty:

The Hawks...are playing defense.

Granted, it's New Brooklyn & Washington, but still...I don't know how to handle the Hawks having the best defense in the league right now. Reminds me of the days of Mutombo in the middle swatting people in the face and Steve Smith/Mookie Blaylock swipin' everything they could get their hands on.

This can't last, but if we're still sitting here January 3rd and Atlanta's still undefeated (Jan. 2nd AT Miami, btw), then may I please grant permission to *freak the hell out*.