Guilty iPod* pleasures

brenchill

The fact I won't let anyone know I have that song on my MP3 player really says something about it(Or me) since I've had no problem turning on the speakers while listening to stuff like Madonna,Cascada and Katy Perry in the past

Edited by Kirkland

Nothing wrong with listening to Madonna (well, young Madonna) and Katy Perry. My guilty track? I have a bunch of Disney Mania on my playlist that were sung by Disney tween stars. Included in that is:

1. "Second Star To The Right" by Jessy McCartney

2. "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" by Sara Paxton

3. "Strangers Like Me" by Everlife

Of course, there's awesomeness to balance it like Michael Bolton's "I Can Go The Distance" and "Reflections" by Christina Aguilera. I'm a big Disney nerd :blush:

Does having Still Alive count?

Nothing wrong with listening to Madonna (well, young Madonna) and Katy Perry. My guilty track? I have a bunch of Disney Mania on my playlist that were sung by Disney tween stars. Included in that is:

Of course, there's awesomeness to balance it like Michael Bolton's "I Can Go The Distance" and "Reflections" by Christina Aguilera. I'm a big Disney nerd :blush:

There has been some awesome music from Disney

• Like 1

There's nothing on my iPod that I feel "guilty" about having; I have plenty of stuff on there that isn't "cool" to listen to amongst almost anyone my age, i.e. Robbie Williams, Justin Timberlake, Blue, and then there's stuff like Rihanna, Deadmau5 and Lady Gaga that a lot of my mates are like "why the fuck do you have that on there", but I'm not embarrassed about having it or anything.

There has been some awesome music from Disney

Your best post so far, Kirkland. I have both of those on my playlist as well. Disney tunes are an awesome guilty pleasure.

"Biology" by Girls Aloud.

There's nothing guilty about Biology, its glorious.

It just seems like they had three or four unfinished songs lying around and just crammed them all into one wonderful mess.

Guest Canary4life

I don't have any songs on my iPod which I'm guilty of, but the majority of them aren't listened to by most people my age. I'm hugely into "indie" bands like Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, The Feeling and Peter, John & Bjorn. Mix that with some Pendulum, old-style Eminem and a bit of folky-acoustic rock.