Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that was a great game.

I feel so sorry for Beckham and Vassel because they really are both great players. The chipped penalty was great and Joe Royal is a dickhead for saying it was crap. Vassel is crying and I have to say I feel like crying for him because he didn't deserve that sort of pain. The keeper winning it for them was amazing because I thought he would have missed.

Instead of rubbing it in I'll do the opposite because England gave it there all at the end of the day, great game.

:enters thread quietly:

:points and laughs at England fans:

:runs for his life:

Jesus Christ, I almost had a fucking heart attack. Well, Portugal done it again, I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this by English fans, but we deserved it. I admit it, I didn't see the whole game, just the majority of it, and we fuckin' deserved it. That goal that the referee overruled WAS a foul, I believe it was Campbell who charged Ricardo in the keeper's area, and it WAS a foul. Way to go, team! :D

There will be violence tonight over there, and it's entirely on the referees head.

We played badly, but we had that won in the last minute.

EDIT:

Jesus Christ, I almost had a fucking heart attack. Well, Portugal done it again, I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this by English fans, but we deserved it. I admit it, I didn't see the whole game, just the majority of it, and we fuckin' deserved it. That goal that the referee overruled WAS a foul, I believe it was Campbell who charged Ricardo in the keeper's area, and it WAS a foul. Way to go, team!

1.) Campbell didn't touch the keeper.

2.) Terry was closest to him, and the keeper 'jumped' into him.

3.) It was a goal, Meier is just a shit referee. He blew his whistle for nothing, and was allowing the Portugese to get away with fouls we got carded for.

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

Great. So we're robbed by the referee, then by Ricardo (just joking on that one, I knew he would save at least one. He's like a God. But not quite as much of a God as Buffon).

And to make matters worse, Joe Royle has to blame the Penalty spot. Twat.

We don't need to make excuses, we played our arses off and were cheated out of a semi final visit by the referee.