Euro 2004

pigeon

the german anoucers just staded that such a goal would have been given in the English league, but internationaly it just is aginst the rules to be in the keepers way in that smal box, no one cares for what reason, wen he goes for the ball.

Maybee you dident know because in england only harsh stuff gets wisselt, but if you want to play in an international tournament you have to live with the rules being enforced like they are all over europ, and stop behaving like crybabys. Same as against frace, 2 major decisions for england, NONONO they werrent for us, that was good stuff, to fair goals from france "FUCKING ROBBED" - your just blandly bad loosers and arogant winners :/ just like koby stated before the tourbnament started - i am personaly disapointed by some of you guyes . . .

Edited by Michael Matzat

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(}) Doesn't help that Vas is one of my favourite Villa players. :(

EDIT: MM, you are an idiot. Say it with me.. "Hello, my name is Michael, and I'm an idiot" come on, sound it out. Against France, we were robbed. We lost the game in the final two minutes BOTH DECISIONS were fair. We'll ADMIT THAT. Do you understand that?

This is entirely different. Terry didn't BLOCK the fucking keeper. The keeper threw himself INTO TERRY. Do you expect Terry to step backwards, while he's attempting to get the ball? HE HAD HIS EYES ON THE BALL THE WHOLE TIME.

Edited by Summers

Reily's sig = Genius. I went into the match wanting Portugal to win but I eventually wanted England to win, because they were playing so good. England were unbelievable unlucky.

Rooney being injured and then being penalised for it pretty much.

Campbell's goal being disallowed for nothing.

The penalty spot shifting when Beckham took his penalty.

Those were the three main things that killed England. It is incredibly unfair to say Portugal deserves to win, because they had close to 30 shots and only scored two. England had to defend, they did it superbly and they still managed to score again after their best striker came off injured. Only to have it disallowed.

Campbell and Terry were taking up the exact same peice of turf, both were entitled to jump for it. It is not their fault that Ricardo cannot jump high enough to reach Sol Campbell's head when it's airborne.

In short: I think England were robbed...but at least I won't have to listen to them gloat. I think Matzat's still bitter because Germany's current team suck extremely large amounts of cock.

the german anoucers just staded that such a goal would have been given in the English league, but internationaly it just is aginst the rules to be in the keepers way in that smal box, no one cares for what reason, wen he goes for the ball.

Maybee you dident know because in england only harsh stuff gets wisselt, but if you want to play in an international tournament you have to live with the rules being enforced like they are all over europ, and stop behaving like crybabys. Same as against frace, 2 major decisions for england, NONONO they werrent for us, that was good stuff, to fair goals from france "FUCKING ROBBED" - your just blandly bad loosers and arogant winners :/ just like koby stated before the tourbnament started - i am personaly disapointed by some of you guyes . . .

You're just bitter cause the Germans went out yesterday :P

Maybee you dident know because in england only harsh stuff gets wisselt, but if you want to play in an international tournament you have to live with the rules being enforced like they are all over europ, and stop behaving like crybabys. Same as against frace, 2 major decisions for england, NONONO they werrent for us, that was good stuff, to fair goals from france "FUCKING ROBBED" - cry babys :/

Idiot.

"OMG!! THE GERMAN ANNOUNCERS SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!" Give me a break. This is the problem with football now, it's becoming a pussy game. OK, he touched the keeper (even though it wasn't his fault), so what? Did it injure him? No.

He didn't go for the ball, he couldn't even jump because he was on his back foot after Sol's previous header hit the crossbar.

Do you even think before you post, MM?

You're just bitter cause the Germans went out yesterday :P

I still don´t care about the german national team, like i stated several weeks before the tournament started in this topic and never mad of a big secreet in the years before, not even during the world cup. I cheere for bremen, thats it.

Radomon: english fans are such cry babays

theVntyKlls: i know

theVntyKlls: and they fight too

theVntyKlls: fight and cry

AIM with some english boy you don´t know :D

Edited by Michael Matzat

You English still think every German is against your team. :rolleyes:

It was clearly a foul by Terry and thus no goal. There's no debate about it. There's a professional referee in German TV and he just said Urs Meier made the right decision.

Just for your information: In the small box as a player you are not allowed to even touch the goalkeeper as long as he is trying to grab the ball. As soon as he has the ball in his hands you are allowed to touch him. That's the rule. Believe it or not.

Edited by pens66

AIM with some english boy you don´t know  :D

And we're supposed to care?

Fine, you don't care about the German national team - but you hate the English with a passion. Don't even try and about that, it's clear to anyone - except yourself of course.

Yes, the English fans will cause trouble - but it'll be on the referees head.

The funniest thing in the whole game for me was Ricardo holding his hand up expecting the referee to give him a free kick, then having to run across the box to save a shot when he didn't get it, then running over and complaining to the referee afterwards. Even Figo (the one that was "fouled") didn't say anything.

Every time a Portuguese player gets touched they have to appeal. Except Costa, and that's because Costa is old enough to remember how football SHOULD be played.

It's the same in most other leagues (except Serie A. The Italians are anything BUT pansies. I love watching Italy play, because they beat the shit out of everyone and teach them how to play properly. Totti went a bit far though :P).

I say we go back to the eighties and watch games then. THAT'S football.

Nowadays you might as well rename the game Free Kick.

Edited by TheReilDeal

if you guys would know how hard i am lauging :lol:

if sport outside of england has become such a pussy sport stop comming :P why would you want to win a pussy trophy ? <_<

but you hate the English with a passion

no i don´t, life with it :P

Edited by Michael Matzat

Seriously, I'm surprised there weren't 20,000 raving fans stampeding the pitch and going straight for the referee. If I was there, I guarantee I would've.

Fact is, there was NOTHING wrong with Campbell's goal. NOTHING. It was fine, there was no foul, and if anything TERRY was on the receiving end of the shove. The keeper ran into him at full speed, and the two collided. That's all... No blatant pushing, no underhand shirt tugging or anything of the sort. We had that game won and to be screwed out of it by some twat with the worst beard in the world is probably the worst thing that could've happened.

Assholes.

PS: Christiano Ronaldo (for being possibly the most cocky person on this planet) should die.

In the small box as a player you are not allowed to even touch the goalkeeper as long as he is trying to grab the ball. As soon as he has the ball in his hands you are allowed to touch him. That's the rule. Believe it or not.

Did you not see that Ricardo PUT HIMSELF IN THAT POSITION? Terry was watching the ball, Terry was there BEFORE Ricardo dived into the frey.

We cant blame the loss on that fucking disallowed goal. Portugal were all over us aand you know it. And Postiga; You never score for Tottenham but you take the fucking greatest penalty ever and score the equaliser.

David James; Elope.

And I knew this would happen, as soon as we lose we fucking get all defensive. Face it, we weren';t robbed, we were fucking lucky to get to the penalty shoot out. Very Fucking lucky.