Euro 2012

Lineker

Martin Keown's commentary urgh.

Not surprised by how Portugal have been playing really, they've been pretty good this tournament apart from the 70/80 minutes against Germany before they changed their style. Got a feeling though this game has extra time/pens written all over it

If France played like Portugal against Spain, I bet that game would've been far more interesting.

With analysis like that have you ever thought applying to be a pundit on ITV?

ITV have pissed all over BBC this tournament as well.

Sorry Lineker.

If France played like Portugal against Spain, I bet that game would've been far more interesting.

Sorry Lineker.

Except for when Mick McCarthy is commentating. Amazing times

Sorry Lineker.

It's not even close either. ITV were vastly superior.

• Like 2

France could do more damage to Spain's defence than Portugal are doing today, because they have more resources. While Portugal has Ronaldo and Nani, France has Cabaye, Benzema, Ribery, Menez, Giroud, Ben Arfa ( when he feels like ). That's why I said the game would be more interesting.

Edited by RafaelFms

France could do more damage to Spain's defence than Portugal are doing today, because they have more resources. While Portugal has Ronaldo and Nani, France has Cabaye, Benzema, Ribery, Menez, Giroud, Ben Arfa ( when he feels like ). That's why I said the game would be more interesting.

All a mute point as they played shit. I also struggle to see any of those players as vastly superior to their Portugese counterparts, whilst Ronaldo wipes the floor with them all.

Only good things for me is that BBC had Mick McCarthy for those two games and ITV have Roy Keane who just hates everything and everyone.

Although saying that, we can't complain too much as it could be worse....Channel 5 could be showing the games

Only good things for me is that BBC had Mick McCarthy for those two games and ITV have Roy Keane who just hates everything and everyone.

Although saying that, we can't complain too much as it could be worse....Channel 5 could be showing the games

Eurosport! w00t.gif