Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Bit of old-fashioned RTS gaming went on over the weekend, with some C&C Red Alert 2 followed by Age of Empires 2, bless them all. If I ever find my Starcraft box some of that will be due as well.

Loving this sale (my bank account not so much) since this is the first time I've experienced a Steam Sale and actually had a PC capable of playing just about anything.

So far picked up;

Borderlands - GOTYE, Skyrim, and New Vegas Ultimate Edition. There's loads more which I'm waiting to go on daily deal too (if they don't I'll just get them on the final day).

It's-a not so bad!

It's-a nice-a place!

....so....should I get Greed Corp or not? :shifty:

You should! We can co-op!

Ok!

I'll tell you now there is no co-op so you don't buy it and complain I have stolen $3 from you or something. :shifty:

• Like 1

It's-a not so bad!

It's-a nice-a place!

....so....should I get Greed Corp or not? :shifty:

You should! We can co-op!

Ok!

I'll tell you now there is no co-op so you don't buy it and complain I have stolen $3 from you or something. :shifty:

You son of a bitch!

Is there any multiplayer? And is it fun? :shifty:

That's all I want to know...the fun! TELL ME ABOUT THE FUN!

Go buy Trine whilst you still can. Get the bundle. I just started Trine 2 and it's so fucking brilliant. Like the Lost Vikings but even better. Just fucking incredibly superb.