Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I'd go with Rome Gold myself. It's the cheapest, easiest game in the pack to run and generally the most popular, and it comes with the Barbarian Invasion expansion too. If you enjoy it, you might want to consider picking up Rome 2 once it's released as well.

Dragon Age: Origins is on sale! As is Ultimate Edition! If you've never played it, it's fucking awesome and the Ultimate Edition is totally worth the £5. This is a crazy good deal for the amount of content you'll get from it.

1. Lag on L4D2 is RETARDED. Not sure I will play it again.

I fucking knew it!

Dragon Age: Origins is on sale! As is Ultimate Edition! If you've never played it, it's fucking awesome and the Ultimate Edition is totally worth the £5. This is a crazy good deal for the amount of content you'll get from it.

Yeah, I can see myself picking that up.

I didn't like Dragon Age, I like actually being able to kill shit with a bow and arrow. It seemed that no matter what I did my only option was to play like a tank.

Also L4D shouldn't be that laggy, the first game we played there was none for me the entire game, so I have no idea why it was bugging out the second time, it may be due to the steam sale causing loads of people to log on.

Also I wouldn't normally been scared, it's like laughing when watching tv, if there are people in the room with you it's acceptable, otherwise it is not done. If you all had headsets on or if Ruki turned his up I am sure you would all be the same!

I have LITERALLY no idea what Grandpa's Leftovers is but it sounds like my kind of time.

Edit: WTF I'm watching a youtube video and some guy just said and I quote, 'Besides having one of the worst titles". WRONG. Totally wrong. Best. Title. Ever.

Edited by rocksta
  • Like 1

sim city 4 is quite deep. fucking water pipes. :shifty:

How well are you able to run Sim City 4? I've been thinking of picking it up myself but I've heard a few horror stories about it being a pain to get working properly on some computers.

Haven't bought anything yet during the sale, a lot of shit just doesn't appeal to me and most of the time when something does interest me I know my PC isn't strong enough. If you get a chance to buy Quantum Conundrum, go for it, it's a lovely wee game.

L4D2 shouldn't be laggy by the way, I've played it for months and never had any lag problems.

sim city 4 is quite deep. fucking water pipes. :shifty:

How well are you able to run Sim City 4? I've been thinking of picking it up myself but I've heard a few horror stories about it being a pain to get working properly on some computers.

played fine. lagged a bit when i tried to drive. but i have no desire to do that anyway..

Sim City 4 is the primary suspect behind my last power supply dying.