Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Finally getting around to really playing Arkham Asylum what a great game. Should have grabbed City for 75% when I had the chance.

Arkham Asylum is fantastic, I loved the shit out of the GOTY on Xbox.

Started City straight after but burned myself out with too much Batman so it went into the backlog, great games though.

Frozen Synapse is cool!

Hard to understand/get used to, but you can make your move, leave it for a day and come back to it. It's like play by e-mail! And you can upload your videos directly to Youtube. I am doing that with my first match with Quom.

Walking Dead could be 40% off in about an hour. I would probably get it if it is. Other options are SPAZ and Killing Floor. I know Killing Floor is fun and have played that many a-time with friends. Not sure on SPAZ though. But it has zombies... and Pirates too... IN SPACE!

Walking Dead was a flash sale or a daily the other day (as was killing floor). This is the first time Spaz has popped up unless it was in an indie bundle on one of the days.

Like I told Ruki on Facebook, I got Frozen Synapse but whenever I try to invite him to a game it says he does not exist. So...I don't know. My username for that game is "LittleDaniel," so if anyone wants to play I guess you'll have to invite me because I have no idea what I'm doing!

E: Or maybe I just needed to restart the game because I did that and now it's working, so, um, yeah.

Okay I am loving Frozen Synapse with the whole multiplayer when other people aren't about thing. We also clearly need to have an EWB tournament. Fingers crossed it pops back up as a special so all the people who didn't nab it (or the DLC so they can multi) can grab it.

Ooh yes please! My steam name is delirium33 if you don't have me already.

I owe ya, thank you.

Sent you a friend request, I'll send it over once you accept (either now or in an hour cause I gotta go out in like two minutes).

You didn't add the right me I don't think :( I haven't rejected anyone and you aren't showing anywhere. My avatar thingo is a picture of my dog, otherwise Dan, Ruki, Teol, Ellis, Lineker, LL, Tkz and a few other people are friends with me if that helps you track me down, oh and I think I joined the EWB group thingo maybe?