Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

The gender balance of my Sim babies is really off, which is a bit of a problem. Six babies have been born in my town, and all have been boys. Means I'm relying on townies with dodgy genetics to keep things going :/

Practically Hitler :o

I just don't want my sims looking like this-

ug_01.jpg

• Like 1

Anybody else pre-ordered Alien: Isolation?

I really hope it turns out to be a fun game, but the whole 'certain cast members only available from certain retailers' is downright infuriating to me.

Separately: Titanfall is $30 for the digital download at GameStop. I think I liked it enough to warrant $30, but is anybody else bothering with that game for PC?

I've been playing Game Dev Tycoon again, and I'm completely hooked. I forgot how easy it is to spend hours playing it without even realising.

• Like 1

Recommendation - Cook, Serve, Delicious. If you've ever played any of the Papa's Pizzeria/Burgeria/... games on Kongregate and the like you know sort of what to expect, but this is that on horse steroids. The description of it as a hardcore restaurant simulator is devastatingly accurate because it's the closest I've ever seen a game come to emulating Anthony Bourdain's "Day in the Life" account he wrote in his first book. It's genuinely fucking frustrating getting part of somebody's salad wrong because you were frantically working out how long you could put off cleaning the dishes and judging when to start the pasta because it's rush hour and oh god somebody's inviting you to like a picture can't they see I've got customers aaaaaaaaargh...but frustrating in the best sort of way.

I just tried CSD again the other day having not played it for months. The routine i'd gotten into making Salads/Pastas/etc flew right out the window and I botched preeettyyy much everything. Ragequit.

I on the other hand picked it up again and while I bungled through it the first time I kind of fucking rule at it now. Fish and chicken, man. Fish and chicken. Easiest things to make for the money you get.

I have Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Spec Ops: The Line to gift to people from the Humble Bundle. Who wants what?

I no one has already snatched it, I'd be happy to take Bioshock 2 off your hands? my steam name is dr. conrad verner

I've got some games from the HumbleBundle that I can donate. The Darkness II and Bioshock, I think. And Xcom: Declassified whatever.

At the risk of being thatshortguy guy, I'd take XCom. :blush:

• Like 1

Another fun round of SpeedRunners with Midget and Ellis. If anyone wants to pick it up, it's a blast and we do need a fourth. <_<

My wife probably thinks I'm a little loopy, because I cracked up laughing on the last round of our last game, when Midget and I take off running and Ellis sprints full-speed in the opposite direction. Probably had to be there. :shifty:

Another fun round of SpeedRunners with Midget and Ellis. If anyone wants to pick it up, it's a blast and we do need a fourth. <_<

My wife probably thinks I'm a little loopy, because I cracked up laughing on the last round of our last game, when Midget and I take off running and Ellis sprints full-speed in the opposite direction. Probably had to be there. :shifty:

Reading the description, I do like the sound of it.

• Like 1