Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

To be fair, when you just describe it's core gameplay, it's Mass Effect, in a franchise that recently had a giant shot in the arm after the reboot.

But it all falls apart once you get past that initial description on the back of the box...

I'll second the Dragon Age: Origins. Haven't played Far Cry 3, though.

Right now, all I've been playing on Steam lately are Plants vs. Zombie GOTY Edition (which I've had for ages and beat ages ago; I mainly play the It's Raining Seeds mini-game)....and Rift.

Always read that mammoth thread of ours on Crusader Kings 2, been confused by the whole idea but wanted to buy it anyway but never did? Well, good news!

Humble Jumbo Bundle 2!

$1 minimum:

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (+DLC)

Deadlight

Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition

BTA (Around $5/£3 as of posting)

Terraria

The King of Fighters XIII

Crusader Kings II (+ African, Russian and Nordic unit packs)

+ more to be added next week

$15+

Age of Empires Legacy Bundle

As ever, I will big up Terraria as a fun little action platformer, exploration kinda game. Deadlight is decent, think Van Helsing is like a twin stick shooter but am a bit put off by the apparently mammoth 20gb download. Curious to check out King of Fighters as that isn't one I've touched before but I'm keen to try different fighters, especially since I can plug in my USB 360 fight stick, I assume.

Oh, one more thing, I now have a Terraria key going spare so who wants it?! And an OOTP Baseball 14 one too thanks to that sports bundle.