Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

First time I played with the AGOT mod for CK3. 

Robert Baratheon wins the war and marries Asha Greyjoy. After about 10 years, Cersei rebels and Robert crushes it. He lets her go back to Casterly Rock so she rebels again. This time, he executes her. 

• Haha 3

New colony, and colonists. First four day's into founding Hope Springs. We had collection of wood, food and plastics. Basic shelter of tents.

Two colonists became irradiated. Began to quick build a medical tent. The Mother made it to the tent, unfortunately it was a burial pit her child needed.

Worse yet. The game bugged out where her notification of death, and body remain on the map. Which is not good because dead bodies spread more issue's around the camp. Maybe time to start over. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

First time I played with the AGOT mod for CK3. 

Robert Baratheon wins the war and marries Asha Greyjoy. After about 10 years, Cersei rebels and Robert crushes it. He lets her go back to Casterly Rock so she rebels again. This time, he executes her. 

Bobby B x Asha 😍

• Haha 2

image.png

Now, I will be honest, my uh, character here is somewhat depraved, kind of like if Caligula was good at his job and had a dragon.  But this just seems so unsettling: A 91-year-old immortal hunchback lying with a morbidly obese, immortal Dragonlord who's more fertile than a Tribble in heat. And in all likelihood I don't have to do this, either. The guy's dead already (he kidnapped one of my daughter-wi----.....he kidnaped one of my wives.), but this is tempting in a weird way. 

• Haha 1

Oh. I'm not having the best time's surving the aftermath. A lot of issues in the colony.

We've managed to set up a couple of water wells, along with two water captures down at the lake near the colony. There's a fishing pier we've built down there, to fish for the food source. We've also got two trappers, so that is a source of meat and fibre. Upgraded both of the trappers to make them Hunting Lodges. We've also got quite a bit of meat from wild animals, and any blighted animals that come in. We've got six fields of fertile soil to try and grow what we can do. 

Medical Tents we've got about five of them. We've managed to research medical knowledge, it is helping to fix patients more easily. 

Shelter. A couple of tents that we've improved, and some mental/wood shanty building's. 

Scrappers are bringing in wood, metal and plastics. Eventually it will be concrete. Upgraded the scavenger side of thing's.

It's been stressful. A winter storm came, and unfortunately was not prepared for it. The burners had not been built. So we lost about 5 people to the cold, 3 to infections and 2 blighted people, old age had also manage to take 4 colonists. 

A local warlord came to the gate, they demanded the pieces of fallen moon that had crashed landed near us. I gave them 20 pieces to get rid of them, for now. I'm going to eventually kill them. They said they would be back, so we've been building defence for those pricks out in the wasteland. 

I think this is my longest game so far, and the most fun, even if tough at time's. Had a sense of achievement in building it all up. 

• Like 1

image.png

Yes, my...virtues.

And then, much later, there's this gem:

image.png

Refusing to marry her brother. Well excussssssssssssseeeee me, princess. She can hate me all she wants, she can take a number :shifty: . 

The number:
image.jpeg

• Haha 2

I may abandon that game; I've since conquered Westeros, except for the Iron Islands (I got tired of them raiding my land, more of an annoyance really since I'm a filthy cheater and every. single. holding. is fully upgraded, so there's no way they could even loot, but anyway, I turned ALL of the Iron Islands into a smoldering ruin as well as Moat Cailin). 

The Starks are nearing extinction. The last King in the North is enslaved and put to stud to hopefully produce children that will have a legit claim on Winterfell. 

The dominate power in Westeros has thus far been The Stormlands (Comprising the Trident, the Crownlands, the Claw, the Stormlands proper and the Narrow Sea), lead by House Targaryen, who are also on the verge of dying out. They're annoying me too, and I figure the world's not big enough for two dragonlord families. Married a few Targaryens as well. House Tully died out, and the head honcho of the Trident is House Blackwood. House Durrandon made the mistake of picking a fight with me and Storm's End is uh...smaller now. I'm not even sure they're landed, but they were easy pickings for the Targaryens.

House Hightower took over the Reach through a female Gardner (they died too) line. 

Dorne is set to be inherited by my.......grandson I think? The current head of House Martell (son's wife) hates me since I killed the next in line via shadow baby so she could inherit. 

• Like 1

Scouted some more of the homebase.

We kept having blight attacks. As I guess over time the DLC makes it more aggressive. We've lost four member's to it. There's no way of saving them once they get infected, you then have to put them down when they become crazy. Anyway. We've got a bloody hive or three near the camp. Until I research and build up the safety, decontamination and pollution movement section. Then I can start to make it safer around the camp. 

:( I hate the blight. Bloody fungal infection. As if the aftermath isn't hard enough. Winter storms, bandits, attacks, radiation, pollution, falling satellites and the moon. Radiation storms to pandemics. We have had it all so far. 

BlightQueen.png

Screenshot-2023-03-16-17.22.26.png

• Sad 1

I solved the problem of the 'Blight'  I started a new game. <_< New camp. Same hard time's. Although I am much more into this base now, and the people. Plus been managing to help out other society's. Making friends is fun. Think starting and restarting is never a bad thing. It's quite a fun game. Building up the initial campsite, setting it all up and making the right research choices. As many time's as I have had to do it. Nothing about the game is getting old. The music is very fun. 

Although it did not solve the Blight. As we have another infestation and nest never the camp. I'm solving it slowly. It is surrounded by a guard post. Usually with around 4 guards to deal with anything that might like to say hello to a colonisit or two. 

• Like 1

image.png

Tyrion, we're not Valyrians. Let's keep the incest to either within one generation OR to more socially acceptable standards, 

• Haha 2

image.png

I'm....confused. Littlefinger wants me to name his only son to the Kingsguard. Also his only heir since his daughters are bastards.  

• Haha 2

Has anyone played the CK3 AGOT mod? I struggled to care about CK3. I have nearly all the DLC for CK2 and CK3, obviously, felt very barebones to me outside of the fantastic character creator. I told myself maybe I'd give CK3 another shot once the AGOT mod came out, but I saw it was released and no one in here has mentioned it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Has anyone played the CK3 AGOT mod? I struggled to care about CK3. I have nearly all the DLC for CK2 and CK3, obviously, felt very barebones to me outside of the fantastic character creator. I told myself maybe I'd give CK3 another shot once the AGOT mod came out, but I saw it was released and no one in here has mentioned it.

It's pretty good but definitely still in beta. I like that it's a little harder to actually grow if you start small because of how advanced some of the laws are (can't go to war against fellow vassals) so it's very intrigue-focused.

Adds some new stuff that's fun like Squires but also clearly needs some work. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...