Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/08/2022 at 12:19, Bobfoc said:

Victoria 3's release date will be 25th October.

It's subreddit is already full of wacky happenings, like Abraham Lincoln, serial killer.

• Haha 2

I got it and I'm pleasantly surprised. It's been quite a while since I played a Paradox game that I genuinely liked on release. There's obviously a fair bit of standard Paradox jank and it could do with a bit more flavour and some way of automating  some of the more tiresome building aspects. But I think the fundamentals are solid, and unlike many I love the new warfare system. I always found moving those stacks around very tedious, so it's nice not to have to think about it so much. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Called an ally to war in CK3 and when his acceptance thing popped up, I noticed he was nude.   So, I brought up his profile and there's him and his wife, who is also nude.  So I looked at his court and yes...every single member of his court, also nude.

The Jarldom of Obran Osh seems to be going through some things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, METALMAN said:

My new policy for this thread is that if you make a post that isn't about Game of Thrones (which is BORING and SHIT and for LAME ASS LOSERS - shut up yes it is) I will give you one like. You've earned it.

Start liking 😠 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly dipping my toe into the water to test it on this game. Playing the tutorial so far and I married someone. Then realised I had been in the menu systems of the game, reading and looking at stats and lore for about three hours and saved the game. Had to marry a cousin so my brother would not get the title on said death. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tazbo said:

Murdering your brother is always the answer :shifty:

Maekar Targaryen has entered the chat. 

Stannis Baratheon has entered the chat. 

Euron Greyjoy has entered the chat. 

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...