2012 NFL Season

Dan

No, I'm saying that Manning wants to win a title and teams that are coming off consecutive 4-12 seasons don't exactly scream "WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" However, a team that made it to the second round of the playoffs and got Brady-buzzsawed looks a lot more appealing.

So Tebow rose up from the bench, rallied his teammates into the playoffs only to be done away with and eventually lead Denver to a promising time.

I read what you're saying, but all I see is this.

The question is also raised; would Manning have considered the Broncos if they had stuck with Orton and finished 4-12 again? Maybe Manning wouldn't have even considered them as title contenders.

Probably not. The teams that really wanted him weren't contenders and it's more likely he may have flirted more with San Fran or Tennessee if Denver had been horrible two years in a row. On the plus side he did pick the weakest division in the NFL to go to and an 8 or 9 win season might be enough for a 4 seed instead of a fight to the death for the 6 in another division.

The Packers? no way. he'd only see any time if Aaron Rodgers locked up a first round bye again or got an injury.

I think he should go to the Jets. hilarity could ensue the minute Sanchez plays like shit, which you know he will. billboards everywhere! they could have 2 QB's that can't throw! Tebow would be an improvement over the Sanchize though.

The Texans have sent Demeco Ryans to the Eagles for a fourth rounder and they swapped third rounders. I am not sure why a team that does so well would get rid of those pieces that made them so.

I'm ecstatic with this trade. If Ryans is 100% and plays like he did pre-injury, it's a steal for the Eagles. And if not, he's all ready a tremendous upgrade on what we had prior. Plus, he's signed through 2015, with only this year guaranteed. Good move in my mind.

Andy Reid does it again. Now he just needs to convince another team that one of his mediocre players is actually the best player in the league and get a king's ransom for them and this offseason will be like all the others for Philadelphia.

I seriously have no clue why Houston is downgrading its defense. Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and New England should just have their own division and the winner goes to the Super Bowl.

The Texans have sent Demeco Ryans to the Eagles for a fourth rounder and they swapped third rounders. I am not sure why a team that does so well would get rid of those pieces that made them so.

Ryans is a better fit for the 43 and the Texans run a 34 defense.

---

As for Hines Ward, what a liar. He comes out in his press conference today and says that other teams had interest but he couldn't see himself putting on another uniform. That's bullshit. Once again Hines has his ass kissed by the media and the fans who don't understand that it's all an act.

I've been in that locker room, Hines Ward might be a great teammate (do great teammates call out their QB for missing a game with a concussion?), he might be a great mentor, one thing he is not is sincere. Hines is all about Hines, always has been. There's nothing wrong with that, but the problem lies in the front he puts on so that everyone will love him.

EDIT: Also, I believe he should go into the Hall of Fame. Some day. Stats aren't everything. Hines played WR like no one else before him. He played on some very run-heavy offenses, and he was the consummate professional on the field.

But he shouldn't go in right away. Like Jerome Bettis, there are other, much more deserving players on his own team, let alone the league.

Edited by Evil Chase K