2012 NFL Season

Dan

... I just realized that the Jets should win fairly easily on Sunday. This week keeps getting worse. I can't even root for Michael Vick to get dinged up since he's my fantasy QB in the auction league. :crying:

Laughable. :shifty:

Yeah, I'm taking Buffalo to beat the Jets. With confidence.

I got two words for you!

Boo Jets.

He's more upset that someone could just grab Morris before anyone else had a chance. Fair point, I guess, but it's week one and we're talking about a Shanahan coached RB, were you really going to drop someone to pick him up?

There would be a different case every week, has little to do with Morris.

Again, my job is to be listening/staring at the Titans game every week, and it's pretty difficult to compete when everyone else can be skimming every boxscore or watching RedZone and adding/dropping at will.

Either set of waivers is fine, as long as claims run until Tuesday. Thank you.

I commish another Yahoo league and we're having real rough waiver problems. I set Start of Game-Tuesday and then the time players are on waivers to 4 days. I'm hoping that works well enough.

Broncos looked pretty good tonight, that front seven played well but it was against Big Ben's mosquito net so we'll see how they do against a real line.

This is the first season that I'm attempting to follow from the start instead of just picking up interest toward the end of the season and I'll be looking at catching at least the Sunday and Monday night games as they're on channels I actually get.

Steelers/Broncos was a lot of fun. Peyton looked great, is it crazy for me to think they'll go 6-2 at home if they continue to run that no huddle offence? (Losing to the Ravens and Texans, if I remember right) I know it was a weakened Steelers defensive line but they seemed to fade away during the long drive. Big Ben fell apart in the fourth quarter.

Also, great to see the 49ers (Who I support due to owning the Joe Montana Football game as a kid) beat Green Bay.

And I realise my posts will probably come across in the same way as HttK's do in the Premiership thread :shifty:

This is the first season that I'm attempting to follow from the start instead of just picking up interest toward the end of the season and I'll be looking at catching at least the Sunday and Monday night games as they're on channels I actually get.

Steelers/Broncos was a lot of fun. Peyton looked great, is it crazy for me to think they'll go 6-2 at home if they continue to run that no huddle offence? (Losing to the Ravens and Texans, if I remember right) I know it was a weakened Steelers defensive line but they seemed to fade away during the long drive. Big Ben fell apart in the fourth quarter.

Also, great to see the 49ers (Who I support due to owning the Joe Montana Football game as a kid) beat Green Bay.

And I realise my posts will probably come across in the same way as HttK's do in the Premiership thread :shifty:

Sports Talk Football? That game was wonderful.

That no huddle offense was effective, but I'd imagine it'd be pretty tiring to run over the course of a season, better off using it a bit more sparingly.

Are you really asking DMN his opinion of a Raiders player and expecting a reasonable response?

I learned today someone at work hates the Cowboys because Dieon Sanders made dispairaging remarks about the town his college was in, while Sanders was with the Cowboys.

Worst reason for hating a team ever? We're the Cowboys, there are far better reasons to hate us.

• Like 2