Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

With the exception of perhaps right back I am perfectly happy with our back four and don't think that if we're losing Arnesen that any of the players being touted are worth bringing in as a viable alternative.

The quality difference between Bridge and Edman and Huth and Dawson is minimal so would be a complete waste of time.

We really don't need any of these people.

I really do not understand what spurs actually want to get out of this chelsea - arneson deal - they will get less compensation if they report chelsea and the fact that they have gone public and have messed about will mean they will get less compensation.
Edited by lanky316

Yeah a two year restriction apparently, which is great since domestically they're probably the only sids who could afford to poach our top players at the moment. Of course the downside is that in two years time the likes of Ziegler and Dawson would be fuller developed for him to purchase and be picked immediately but that's beyond the point...

If Newcastle finish in the to phalf next season they'll have done well....

Spurs wanted to capture the signing of Jenas from Newcastle United, well cor blimey and stone the crows and other quaint cockney sayings. Really if there were ever a club with delusional tendencies, Spurs are it.

Yeah guvverner, apples n pears n all that.

Yell a'leas we'an spe'pro'pah lyke man. Wae-aye.

It get's funnier the further down you get, one of the Newcastle fans "One Eyed Burglar, just appears to get worse and worse. Yes we have underacheived and every year say "we were heading in the right direction" but to try and outargue a side with one of the top 3 non-English fan bases in the country as not being a big club is a farce.

Yes we haven't had a lot of Euro sucess and that is the reason the big name signings (like the Parker one he keeps citing, although we were never in talks with him) have fallen down because we refused to pay stupid wages, Kluivert and (stupidly in afterthough IMHO) Bergkamp are great examples of the money scenario.

Tottenham Fans.com

That is a great site for us Yiddo's . When i was at school last year and this site was still avalible to us Me and a few friends used to turn up the speakers and continously play the Gazza goal to annoy every other Gooner in the room :D

"Is he gonna have a crack ? he is y'know .. oh i say .. that is school boys own stuff .. oh i bet even he cant believe .. is there anything left from this man to suprise us . that has to have been one of the best goals this stadium has ever seen " - Barry Davies . Wembley . 1991 Semi Final FA Cup against the Arseholes

That is off the top of my head . I probally wouldve wet myself with enjoyment if i had been older to watch that , as i was 2 i probally just wet myself randomly

The main page upsets me that its still preseason and i cant go to a game :(

Edit : put in link

Edited by The Slickman

7 more years of Robbo, can't get much better then that at the moment. Atouba can go if we pick up a decent amount for him (how much did he cost anyway?).

As for Saviola, would be a great signing but we're linked with everyone and his dog so you can't really judge that until it happens.

Best news is Robbo's contract . Saviola will require a £30M and at least £50,000 a week for his calibre of player . Not gonna happen , Spurs fans shouldnt listen to rumours until contracts are talked about between Agent and Club .

Edited by The Slickman