Jon_Moxley to Dean_Ambrose

Jesse_White to Jake_Carter

BG_James to Jesse_James

Andy_Leavine to Kevin_Hackman

Roman_Leakee to Leakee

Primo_Colon to Primo

Skip_Sheffield to Ryback

KAZMA to Sakamoto

Sydney Eick needs to be removed from ROH Staff, he left in January.

Also, I think referees Alexander Bird, Brandon Tolle, and Garry Morere need to be removed too. I know ROH doesn't list them as part of the team, and I don't recall the last time I saw them, though someone else can correct me if need be.

Is Eric Santamaria still around?

Same with Shane Hagadorn, can't recall seeing him around save his last one off with Hero before Hero left.

Edited by notatardis

Guest Mr. Smokes

Rename Tamina to Tamina Snuka

Maybe Dean Ambrose should be on the SmackDown brand or atleast called up from FCW since he's been working some dark matches on SD

anouther great update Bill, thanks again

Remove Brodie Lee from Chikara

Don't do this. Brodie just had a match against Eddie Kingston on March 25th.

Broadie is off of CHIKARA's roster page. PLUS:

During this week's iHEARTdg Podcast Jei said Brodie is signed by WWE.

NOTE: Jei often contacts the Dragon Gate office due to clearing things up such as Tomahawk TT as Naoki Tanizaki and Super Shenlong's vzrious name changes this past month.

Allot of people are not listed on Chikara's roster page despite appearing for the company, so he should stay for now. And the WWE deal has been rumored for weeks and should not be changed gamewise until he shows up in FCW. iHEARTdg isn't the ultimate source either.

Edited by tougie

Rename Tamina to Tamina Snuka

Maybe Dean Ambrose should be on the SmackDown brand or atleast called up from FCW since he's been working some dark matches on SD

I don't think he should be brought up yet. Seth Rollins has been working dark matches recently too. Once they debut on TV or are given a proper introduction they should be called up

Also, where's the tag for this topic?

Edited by Stmapete

Former WWE performer Maven Huffman was arrested in Florida on Monday on charges of doctor shopping (using multiple doctors) to obtain prescriptions to controlled substances. This practice is against state law.

Authorities allege that Huffman was using three Florida doctors to obtain prescriptions to Oxycodone and Hydrocone, drawing an estimated 1,000 pills.

Huffman, who is 35 years old, was released on $2,000 bond. He faces up to 5 years in prison if convicted of doctor shopping.

Huffman competed in the first season of WWE's Tough Enough reality series, which he co-won with Nidia Guenard. He competed for the organization from 2001 to 2005, which included three reigns as Hardcore Champion. Following his departure from WWE, he became a guest expert on the Home Shopping Network.

Lower Maven Huffman's behaviour by 15-20 points.

Austin Aries to Tweener based on his promo and match last week

I would say he's a face to be honest... we'll just have to see, I guess...

Edited by 0wen

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Someone opened the can of worms that is adjusting wrestlers' over stats. Last night's RAW was a really "unusual" crowd for the WWE. They were exceptionally loud, still riding high off WrestleMania. Once things go back to normal, we'll get a more accurate assessment of how popular some of the wrestlers are. That said, I think there are adjustments that need made. There will be more time to discuss it over the coming weeks, but for now, here are some of my suggestions regarding some of the most over people in the game:

Alberto Del Rio should be lowered - 92 is too high for now. He doesn't get as loud of reactions as other guys around that range, such as Daniel Bryan or Big Show. I'd say dropping him to 90 would be more accurate.

Speaking of Daniel Bryan, he's gotten increasingly loud crowd reactions and his schtick is catching on very quickly with the mainstream crowds. I'd raise his over to 92 or 93.

Batista has not been seen in months and it has been reported that he has lost weight. I don't think he's as popular as he would've been several years ago, though it's hard to say. Maybe drop him down to a 90?

Yeah I agree with the Post Mania stuff. For some reason, fans are louder the night after.

Alberto should be at 89.

I agree with the Daniel Bryan overness raise.

Batista I would say should be 88.

anouther great update Bill, thanks again

Remove Brodie Lee from Chikara

Don't do this. Brodie just had a match against Eddie Kingston on March 25th.

Broadie is off of CHIKARA's roster page. PLUS:

During this week's iHEARTdg Podcast Jei said Brodie is signed by WWE.

NOTE: Jei often contacts the Dragon Gate office due to clearing things up such as Tomahawk TT as Naoki Tanizaki and Super Shenlong's vzrious name changes this past month.

Allot of people are not listed on Chikara's roster page despite appearing for the company, so he should stay for now. And the WWE deal has been rumored for weeks and should not be changed gamewise until he shows up in FCW. iHEARTdg isn't the ultimate source either.

CHIKARA's core is mostly listed on their roster page. This is of course beside the Gekido with the imitation ants (combatANT, deviANT & assailANT) and 17 and The Shard. With that said, I say that Brodie should be removed from CHIKARA.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

On the NXT page of WWE's website, they have a roster for NXT featuring many guys that are currently assigned to other brands. I can't seem to find a roster for the other two brands though. Just wondering if these few people should be on the NXT brand, i.e. Tyson Kidd, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks.

Add Chris Kadillak to PWG, Opener, no gimmick, babyface

Stats:

Chris Kadillak.

Kadillak

Lightweight

$6,000

American

Brawl: 30

Speed: 75

Tech: 35

Stiff: 34

Sell: 72

Over: 11

Charisma: 48

Attitude/Behavior: 85

Finishers: Frog Splash (Top Rope) and Hell's Comin' With Me (Corner)

Put in a tag team with Famous B, 3 exp

Up Fightin' Taylor Boys' exp to 8. Make tag team finisher Assisted Destroyer

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Could someone get stats for the newer CHIKARA guys like Saturyne, Mr. Touchdown, Veronica, 17, The Shard, combatANT, deviANT & assailANT. I asked on the stat thread so we'll see what that can get us but I am sure someone on here may have an idea as well.

Add Zeus:

Name: Zeus

Short Name: Zeus

Birth Month: January

Weight: Heavyweight

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $10,000

Primary Finisher: Jihad (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Biceps Explosion (Impact)

Contract Type: None

Touring With: Osaka Pro

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Midcard

Disposition: Heel

Manager: None

Gimmick: Machine

Stats:

Brawl: 47

Speed: 52

Technical: 28

Stiffness: 36

Selling: 57

Over: 19

Charisma: 47

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter ego: Shigeru Kanaya

edit: while DGUSA mentioned that Christina Von Eerie has joined Mad Blankey on their news alters, I would wait on adding her. In the past, DGUSA brought women in to be dancers for BxB Hulk (namely Daizee Haze) and other valets like Trina Michaels for one shot and they were not added.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Sydney Eick needs to be removed from ROH Staff, he left in January.

Also, I think referees Alexander Bird, Brandon Tolle, and Garry Morere need to be removed too.

-I know Brandon Tolle is a DG-USA ref now. Lower his talent to 60.

-Raise Howard Finkel's talent to 95.

-Raise Justin Roberts' talent to 89.

-Raise Mark Yeaton's talent to 75.

-Lower Bill DeMott's backstage to 61.

-I wouldn't touch Batista's overness, by the way.

-Raise Brock's attitude to 66.

Edited by KrisClassic