EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I'd give Bret Hart a written contract with WWE, I can't see him appearing anywhere else.

Bret does plenty of indy appearances, and hasn't appeared in WWE for months. I think an open contract is enough, if that.

• Like 1

I'd give Bret Hart a written contract with WWE, I can't see him appearing anywhere else.

Bret does plenty of indy appearances, and hasn't appeared in WWE for months. I think an open contract is enough, if that.

Jerry Lawler still makes indy appearances but is under written contract with WWE

Rename David Hart Smith to Harry Smith

Remove Tomko from IGF (PRIDE)

Give Eddie Edwards a touring commitment with NOAH

Change Davey Richards ROH gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Rename Sangriento to Amazing Red.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Guest The Phenomenal Red

My view in the lucha-RoH deal is for what they are, AAA and CMLL are more national than RoH. They have a larger fan base and better ratings. Plus they get larger attendence. I am not going to fight the fact that RoH is largely more known in the States. However the Mexican promotions are truly national companies while I would put RoH in the borderline national territory based on the fact they have to post their show online for locations that does not have a Sinclair owned local station. Don't get me wrong, AAA and CMLL BOTH have sindication and traditional slots in Mexico and the US.

Edit: based on comments from the TEW05 Real World April thread:

- Remove Drake Younger, Hallowicked, & Frightmare from DGUSA/Evolve.

Evolve 11 spoilers

- Add Jake Manning to DGUSA/Evolve as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Drew Gulak to DGUSA/Evolve as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add 'The Gentlemen's Club' as a stable in DGUSA/Evolve. Members are Chuck Taylor, Jake Manning, & Drew Gulak.

Add a strong dislike between Scott Steiner and Garrett Bischoff. Obviously Steiner's been talking alot of trash and Garrett said in an interview that "people who aren't on your level will always try to bring you down". Sure Scott didn't appriciate that.

Add a dislike between Steiner and Bischoff. Also on a similar note though I am not sure if it was mentioned already or not but add a dislike between Steiner and Hogan.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

My view in the lucha-RoH deal is for what they are, AAA and CMLL are more national than RoH. They have a larger fan base and better ratings. Plus they get larger attendence. I am not going to fight the fact that RoH is largely more known in the States. However the Mexican promotions are truly national companies while I would put RoH in the borderline national territory based on the fact they have to post their show online for locations that does not have a Sinclair owned local station. Don't get me wrong, AAA and CMLL BOTH have sindication and traditional slots in Mexico and the US.

Edit: based on comments from the TEW05 Real World April thread:

Add a dislike between Steiner and Bischoff. Also on a similar note though I am not sure if it was mentioned already or not but add a dislike between Steiner and Hogan.

Pretty much add a dislike (or hatred, don't play EWR so I'm not sure if the relationships are the same) between Steiner, both Bischoffs and Hogan/

Jerry Lawler should positively be on an open contract with WWE. Same with Bret Hart.

I think the same for Edge, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and Trish Stratus. I know they don't make indy appearances but they're all just on legends contracts and never make regular appearances for WWE. I would just add all the WWE Legends to open contracts. Also The Rock because I think it's more realistic to have to pay him per appearance than once a month. I know that if you don't play as WWE that they'll just release them but they'll probably end up hiring them back in a few weeks or months.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Ashley Sixx and Josh Alexander to DGUSA

If they do future bookings, yes. The problem is this was their first appearance on EVOLVE. Unlike the two new associates for Chuck Taylor, I am not sure if they would return

Jerry Lawler should positively be on an open contract with WWE. Same with Bret Hart.

I think the same for Edge, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and Trish Stratus. I know they don't make indy appearances but they're all just on legends contracts and never make regular appearances for WWE. I would just add all the WWE Legends to open contracts. Also The Rock because I think it's more realistic to have to pay him per appearance than once a month. I know that if you don't play as WWE that they'll just release them but they'll probably end up hiring them back in a few weeks or months.

I disagree. I think it should be based upon if they actually do appear outside of WWE. Bret and Jerry do, while the others you mentioned never have.

-Raise Mad Man Pondo's technical to 14, selling to 63, and overness to 40. Lower his stiffness to 71.

-Raise Samuray Del Sol's speed to 85 and overness to 42. Raise his wages to 10,000.

-Raise Willie Mack's speed to 75, overness to 41, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Wes Brisco's overness to 28.

-Make Cory Kastle a non-wrestler.

-Turn Sami Callihan to a tweener in CZW.

-Add Shane Chung to the game:

Shane Chung

Chung

Male, Lightweight

November, 29

B-36

S-19

T-74

Stiff-40

Sell-60

Over-15

Charisma-54

Att-88

Behav-90

Shooting Ability

Finishers: Kwai Lo Killer (Impact)/Sharpshooter (Sub)

Heel, Cheater

-Dave Crist is the new CZW Wired Television Champion.

-Dan Maff is the new JAPW Heavyweight Champion. Raise its image to 39.

-Eddie Kingston and Homicide are the new JAPW Tag Team Champions. Raise its image to 28.

JAPW has announced it will be running monthly from now on. Remove the following workers from the promotion:

-Annie Social

-Ariel

-B-Boy

-Brodie Lee

-Charlie Haas

-Cherry Bomb

-Chris Dickinson

-Corvis Fear

-Grim Reefer

-Havok

-Jack Evans

-Jushin Liger

-Kip Gunn

-LuFisto

-Masato Tanaka

-Mo Sexton

-Myke Quest

-Nate Hatred

-Necro Butcher

-ODB

-Ophidian

-Prince Mustafa Ali

-Robert Anthony

-Roxie Cotton

-Sumie Sakai

-Steve Corino

-Taichi Ishikari

Add the following workers to JAPW:

-Aaron Stride (Heel, Arrogant. Raise his brawl to 40, technical to 41, stiffness to 40, selling to 74, overness to 11, and charisma to 61. Check SS Look.)

-Blk Jeez

-Chris Rockwell

-EC Negro

-Gregory Iron (Raise his overness to 40)

-Joker

-KC Blade

-Pinky Sanchez

-Ricky Reyes

-Sam Shields

Edited by KrisClassic

I disagree. I think it should be based upon if they actually do appear outside of WWE. Bret and Jerry do, while the others you mentioned never have.

I think I've read somewhere before that Trish does, of at least takes bookings for signings and with The Rock I think it makes more sense that if you want to use him every week you should be paying closer to a million than to 200,000 he's on with a written contract.

Edited by Sping

Add Namajague

Name: Namajague

Short Name: Namajague

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $9,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: CMLL

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Heel

Manager: None

Gimmick: Evil

Stats:

Brawl:

Speed:

Technical:

Stiffness:

Selling:

Over:

Charisma:

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

I'll need a bit more specific stats than that... :)

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Namajague

Name: Namajague

Short Name: Namajague

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $9,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: CMLL

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Heel

Manager: None

Gimmick: Evil

Stats:

Brawl:

Speed:

Technical:

Stiffness:

Selling:

Over:

Charisma:

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

I'll need a bit more specific stats than that... :)

-Bill

I thought that I put them up. Oh well, 34/70/52/30/62/35/68/85/85.

Also not sure if this has been changed or not but I would change the Juventud Guerrera dislike with Super Crazy to a friendship. They have shown up together at indies in Mexico and even teamed or wrestled together. It seems the Mexicools heat has gone away.

I think the Hart contract should be written. For Hart he basically does signings at events. Any wrestler can be virtually be booked out for signings so theoretically they should all be under open deals. Lawler actually works shows (not sure when was the last though.)

OK, I have an issue, looking for help on it...

As I said before, I have added NCW Femmes Fatales to the game. One of the workers is Anna Minoushka. I'm trying to give her the "Monster" gimmick, as was suggested for her. Here's the info I have on the "Monster" gimmick:

Gimmick: Monster

Description: This worker is a big guy who just destroys people with his size.

Example: Vader

Requirements: Company Risk must be 20% or higher

Must be Menacing

Minoushka has menacing checked and the risk is at 69... So those requirements are met. I thought it might be because she's a female, but the Monster gimmick works fine for Goya Kong in CMLL and Kharma in WWE... Any ideas on why it isn't working for Minoushka?

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Change her to a heavyweight ?

Probably right... Can't believe I didn't think of that... Checking it now...

Also, quick note on weights... I know this is probably going to cause a slew of posts about changing from lightweight to heavyweight and vice versa, but it looks like the "official" cutoff weight is 220 pounds. So, that's what we'll go with in EWR from now on...

Lightweight: 220 pounds or less

Heavyweight: More than 220 pounds.

There. I've opened the floodgates for people to tell me that I have the wrong weights on workers now... :)

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

While working on updating the gimmicks for AAA and CMLL I came across TNA wrestlers who are no longer with AAA. I would remove Gunner, he is no longer listed under the AAA roster for Luchawiki. Click here for confirmation. Keep Gunner under an open deal (if still works for NWA Anarachy?) Abyss who was previously listed on here as leaving AAA due to not being on the luchawiki page is now announced to continue on with AAA for the one of the next two tappings in My linkMerida.

Also add Jushin Liger Olimpico, Prince Devitt and Shinsuke Nakamura to CMLL and remove Principe from CMLL. Liger should be a face foreign star, Olimpico should be a heel rebel, Devitt should be a tweener foreign star and Nakamura should be a heel foreign star. Add Olimpico to Los Invasores. Click here for confirmation.