EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Well let me see, there is apparently there is a guy in WWE named named Sheamus who just goes by that and not his full name... <_< There's also Primo, Kazarian, Hernandez, Gunner, Christian, Kaitlyn, Tara/Victoria, ect. SO if it was good for them, why not the divas?

Nice attitude man :P

You do have a point though...I'd prefer to approach this by saying "cross that bridge when it comes" instead of the pre-emptive measures that Bill clearly prefers. If another Natalya crops up (unlikely but not impossible) then change it then. She hasn't ever been referred to on WWE tv (to my knowledge at least) as "Natalya Neidhart" so it makes more sense to call her simply "Natalya".

That's just me though.

Most of the names that you mentioned are pretty unique, though. I'd be willing to bet that there's a couple wrestlers named "Cameron" around than there are named "Sheamus" or Kazarian."

The name "AJ" is already an alter ego for AJ Sparx. In fact, there are 9 workers with the first name of "AJ" already. There are three named "Naomi," which is also a fairly common name... More common than say, Sheamus.

Cameron is still listed as "Cameron Lynn" on FCW's site: cameron_lynne.jpg

Another name change that has been suggested was "Rename Eve Torres to just Eve." Well, there's already another worker named "Eve" in the game.

The problem with the " cross that bridge when it comes to it" is the fact that then, I have to basically so the same work twice. Once to change it to singular, then again to change it back. I'd much rather spend my update time working on the stuff that's backlogged, as opposed to changing names back and forth.

As far as another "Natalya cropping up," there already is... In fact, she's in the game, under "Natalia." http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=21343

Finally, yes, the WWE's Natalya was referred to as "Natalya Neidhart." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDR9NwWEAk

-Bill

I am not sure if the Natalia should be the reason Natalya is still Natalya Neidhart. I understand the Eve problem and I am not going to fight the Eve or why Tayrn Terrell has Tiffany Terrell as an alter ego (due to Tiffany of AAA/CMLL.) What I am saying is why does it work for some but not all? Sorry for being "rude" but I just hate hypocracy.

In other alter ego news:

Super Shenlong III is Yousuke Watanabe who I posted stats for some time ago but was never placed into the game.

This guy, right? http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=11155&gimmick=Yosuke+Watanabe

He's in the game... Worker #5429

Every place I've seen has his name spelled as "Yosuke," not "Yousuke."

-Bill

That is the guy.

Magnum TOKYO should have booker ticked. He was the booker for Dragon Gate for the early days and the reason they split from Ultimo Dragon.

I am not sure if the Natalia should be the reason Natalya is still Natalya Neidhart. I understand the Eve problem and I am not going to fight the Eve or why Tayrn Terrell has Tiffany Terrell as an alter ego (due to Tiffany of AAA/CMLL.) What I am saying is why does it work for some but not all? Sorry for being "rude" but I just hate hypocracy.

The "Natalya" comment was really just to show how easy it is to get a worker of the same name (same spelling and all).

I'm honestly not tyring to be hypocritical... In all likelihood, my guess is, the majority of the ones mentioned for a change were given that name when they were entered. I'm 99% sure that Naomi, for example, was billed as Naomi Night while in FCW. Pretty sure AJ was AJ Lee as well. Actually, just did a search and found both were indeed in FCW under those names.

What most people likely see as a simple change isn't as easy on my end. When I change a worker's name, I change the picture, change their name on all of their relationships and change the name on the database. On average, I'd say a name change takes 5-10 minutes. In all honesty, I'd rather spend the time on something else that effects the game more, such as adding/removing workers from a promotion, adding a new worker entirely, adjusting stats, or even making a name change that is a significant change from what is in the game. I still got about 31 pages of backlog, so there's plenty for me to do.

Another way to look at it: Would you rather me get your large list of Mexican workers in the game, or work on eliminating last names from a couple of divas that you know what they are in the game under anyway?

-Bill

• Like 1

May be a little premature to say, but......

(May contain RAW spoilers)

Maybe add a stable in the WWE called The Administration with John Laurinatis, David Otunga, Teddy Long, and Eve?

Laurinaitis keeps referring to his little group as his "administration" and with Eve now joining it looks like they'll be playing off this storyline.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The "Natalya" comment was really just to show how easy it is to get a worker of the same name (same spelling and all).

I'm honestly not tyring to be hypocritical... In all likelihood, my guess is, the majority of the ones mentioned for a change were given that name when they were entered. I'm 99% sure that Naomi, for example, was billed as Naomi Night while in FCW. Pretty sure AJ was AJ Lee as well. Actually, just did a search and found both were indeed in FCW under those names.

What most people likely see as a simple change isn't as easy on my end. When I change a worker's name, I change the picture, change their name on all of their relationships and change the name on the database. On average, I'd say a name change takes 5-10 minutes. In all honesty, I'd rather spend the time on something else that effects the game more, such as adding/removing workers from a promotion, adding a new worker entirely, adjusting stats, or even making a name change that is a significant change from what is in the game. I still got about 31 pages of backlog, so there's plenty for me to do.

Another way to look at it: Would you rather me get your large list of Mexican workers in the game, or work on eliminating last names from a couple of divas that you know what they are in the game under anyway?

-Bill

I personally rather the Mexican wrestlers because I would use them (others maybe not.) It seems FCW uses full names (besides Maxine and Paige) while WWE (for the most part) only uses the first names. In FCW BOTH Naomi and Cameron use their full names while in WWE they are shortened. I think Maryse and Nattayla used full names in FCW as well. I understand in the case of the name Dixie which is used in the game twice (a girl from Dory Funk's BANG promotion and the Dixie of Special K in RoH and H-Effect in JAPW fame) or others names such as Nemesis used multiple times with the guy from California, the one from Anarchy, the former AAA Real Fuerza Aerea member. The alter ego issues are pretty well known through the life of the updates.

I personally rather the Mexican wrestlers because I would use them (others maybe not.)

Just an aside, I would love for there to be more Mexican wrestlers in the game. I admit I know very little about the art in Mexico but there is nothing I like more than uncovering a great "unknown" to work with. I'm the same with Football Manager. :shifty:

Edited by Manifest

I personally rather the Mexican wrestlers because I would use them (others maybe not.)

Just an aside, I would love for there to be more Mexican wrestlers in the game. I admit I know very little about the art in Mexico but there is nothing I like more than uncovering a great "unknown" to work with. I'm the same with Football Manager. :shifty:

Haha I'm the same on this part...

-Turn Johnny Calzone heel in NWA-F1, Arrogant.

-Turn Joe Gacy face in NWA-F1, Bad Ass.

-Uncheck SS Look for Ty Hagen.

-Raise Lee Great's brawl to 62, technical to 50, and selling to 72. Check Booker.

-Add a loyalty between Lee Great and Afa Jr., and Lee Great and Samu.

Edited by KrisClassic

Doesn't he scream out "Tensai Bomb" before he does it? I know he did in the squash matches, not sure if he did against Cena and I haven't watched last nights yet.

He yells Tensai Ichiban.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ichiban

Just curious... Is there a reason Mickie Knuckles and Ian Rotten have to relationship in the game? If not, I think they should have a Loyalty with eachother. That girl has stuck with him through thick and thin throughout her entire career; quite litterally nearly ending it on one of his shows amidst her first big break (with TNA).

Wiki says it's named Ichiban but I have a feeling that someone added that in without knowing what Ichiban means and assumed it was a move name.