EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

They didn't look anymore than friends in those pictures. I would add friends for now and play it by ear.

The article clearly states new wwe couple. Not a question, but a fact. Just causehey look more chummy doesnt makenit so (and tbhtey look like a couple in the pics, not friends). Id add the relationship.

I would like to respond this by a another quote

Oh well if wrestlenewz (with a Z!) says it then it MUST be truth!!

• Like 1

You understood that?

Heh, that's nothing compared to some posts I've had to decipher... :)

wanted to make a couple comments before I got started today:

Add Ricky Reyes to JAPW

He's already in 3 promotions: ROH, IWC and MCW...

I would consider making Goldust a Road Agent

He's on the active roster on the WWE page... Don't see a reason to make a change.

Rename Husky Harris to Levi Wyatt and change gimmick to Religious Zealot?

He's still on the FCW site as Husky Harris... Probably gonna hold off on a name change until they change it there. I got enough name chanegs to make as it is currently... :)

-Bill

Here's my opinions on some of the open/written debate for some WWE workers that have been discussed:

Bret Hart does more than just autograph signings. In fact, he's going to be at the Pro Wrestling Syndicate show in May in a "Guest Commissioner" capacity. Out of the workers discussed, he's probably the one that does the most outside of the WWE.

Edge, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Trish Stratus and The Rock, I personally haven't seen or read about them doing anything wrestling-related outside of WWE. I certainly could be wrong, though. My guess would be, their deals are more of an "X amount of appearances over the course of the contract," which I guess could be considered open, but at the same time, my guess would be that, even though they are only working X amount of WWE shows, they wouldn't be working any shows outside of WWE.

IMO, the only questionable one is Lawler and I've gone back and forth on that. I'll attempt to explain why I have left hi under a written deal:

While I'm aware that he works outside of WWE, the thing is, he does that around his WWE schedule. In other words, he's certainly not going to take a booking for a Monday Night, when he knows he's going to be announcing on RAW. Unfortunately, with the exception of Japanese Tours, there is no "preference system" in EWR. So, if I put Lawler on an open deal, WWE keeps him and you sign him to your promotion and run a show on Monday (against RAW) or against a WWE PPV, in the real world, Lawler shouldn't be available to you. But, in EWR, he would be. So, the Written deal for Lawler is, in my opinion, the most realistic way possible to reflect his availability in EWR.

Currently, there are only three workers in WWE under open deals: Bret Hart, Mick Foley and Kevin Nash. Nash should probably be removed from WWE entirely at this point and probably will be befor the May update is out, unless someone has a good reason to keep him in. I'm also working on keeping the number of TNA workers under open deals to a minimum. So, unless a TNA worker is working for another promotion that is actually in the game, chances are, they will be on a written deal.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Nash is under a legends contract so I would guess when they have a storyline for him he'd do it. Make Sean Waltman open, he takes booking, just works as a scout for WWE. I would add Roddy Piper back to an open contract, I know he's only worked twice this year but as a non-worker he'd be happy with that. Tony Atlas as well maybe? He's worked the slammys and the other week on smackdown.

Edited by Sping

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I thought the new Husky Harris gimmick was Bray Wyatt and not Levi...

Edge is reported to be uncontracted for May. I would put him as open for May's update...

Psycho Clown should have Psycho Cerebro Driver as his primary finisher. Make it an impact move.

Add BUSHI to New Japan, he is touring with them (on lease for this year from All Japan.)

Smackdown spoilers

Turn Aksana heel.

Ryback should be face.

Move Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez to Smackdown. Source

The tag team of Titus O'Neil and Darren Young should be 5 EXP, active.

Sources within WWE confirm 2010 Miss USA and Tough Enough contestant Rima Fakih has not signed a contract with the organization.

Don't add Rima Fakih to the WWE!

why the hell would Ryback be face...

To further back up what Red said on this -

Ryback was over this week, and most importantly his local opponent came out and ran down his own hometown, classic heel work. Ryback comes out and destroys the poor sap. He's definitely a face, I don't want to be cliche/typical and draw comparisons to Goldberg...but, it's reminiscent of Goldberg.

I'm a little surprised by Christian Eckstein's attitude and behavior, and I think it might have been carried over from when whoever did these updates had no idea what they were doing, lol. His attitude is 90, yet his behavior is 20? I would probably boost his behavior to 80 or so unless there's some shit I'm not aware of. I don't know much about the guy.

Jim Johnston's age should be 52. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Johnston_%28composer%29 (I know it's wiki, but 44 is rather young for him)

You could raise Leon Van Gasterens Charisma to 53

and his Brawl to 51

Raise LVG's Attitude to 62

Raise Kaitlyn's Brawl to 47

Rais Kaitlyn's Technic to 35

Raise Kaitlyn's Speed to 30

Raise Matt Cross Technic to 65

And his Brawl to 41

Raise Alexander Kozlov Speed to at least 25

Raise Ryback's Overness to Low 60

Raise Otunga's Brawl to 70, Speed to 31, Technic to 32 and Charisma to at least 82.And Overness to 80 at least.

Edited by Dr. Flexy

Raise Otunga's Brawl to 70, Speed to 31, Technic to 32 and Charisma to at least 82.And Overness to 80 at least.

No... I totally disagree with this. His stats are fine as is. No way in hell does he deserve 80 over or 82 charisma. He has 74 for each now, and that's appropriate.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

No... I totally disagree with this. His stats are fine as is. No way in hell does he deserve 80 over or 82 charisma. He has 74 for each now, and that's appropriate.

I agree Otunga is not good at anything other than charisma.

Also

As per the last iHEARTdg podcast, Minoru Fujita should be a part of New Japan Pro Wrestling and should have Black Tiger VI as an alter ego. I would say to put it as a rename but only if time permits Bill.