EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Rename Natalya Neidhart to just Natalya

Rename Cameron Lynn as Cameron

Rename Naomi Night as Naomi

Rename AJ Lee as AJ

I don't normally change names to singular, when a last name is known, since I'd have to change it back if there was ever another of that name to come along... Kind of an Anti-Pain-In-The-Ass thing... All of them have their first name only in the shortened names, though.

Well let me see, there is apparently there is a guy in WWE named named Sheamus who just goes by that and not his full name... <_< There's also Primo, Kazarian, Hernandez, Gunner, Christian, Kaitlyn, Tara/Victoria, ect. SO if it was good for them, why not the divas?

Nice attitude man :P

You do have a point though...I'd prefer to approach this by saying "cross that bridge when it comes" instead of the pre-emptive measures that Bill clearly prefers. If another Natalya crops up (unlikely but not impossible) then change it then. She hasn't ever been referred to on WWE tv (to my knowledge at least) as "Natalya Neidhart" so it makes more sense to call her simply "Natalya".

That's just me though.

Well let me see, there is apparently there is a guy in WWE named named Sheamus who just goes by that and not his full name... <_< There's also Primo, Kazarian, Hernandez, Gunner, Christian, Kaitlyn, Tara/Victoria, ect. SO if it was good for them, why not the divas?

Nice attitude man :P

You do have a point though...I'd prefer to approach this by saying "cross that bridge when it comes" instead of the pre-emptive measures that Bill clearly prefers. If another Natalya crops up (unlikely but not impossible) then change it then. She hasn't ever been referred to on WWE tv (to my knowledge at least) as "Natalya Neidhart" so it makes more sense to call her simply "Natalya".

That's just me though.

Most of the names that you mentioned are pretty unique, though. I'd be willing to bet that there's a couple wrestlers named "Cameron" around than there are named "Sheamus" or Kazarian."

The name "AJ" is already an alter ego for AJ Sparx. In fact, there are 9 workers with the first name of "AJ" already. There are three named "Naomi," which is also a fairly common name... More common than say, Sheamus.

Cameron is still listed as "Cameron Lynn" on FCW's site: cameron_lynne.jpg

Another name change that has been suggested was "Rename Eve Torres to just Eve." Well, there's already another worker named "Eve" in the game.

The problem with the " cross that bridge when it comes to it" is the fact that then, I have to basically so the same work twice. Once to change it to singular, then again to change it back. I'd much rather spend my update time working on the stuff that's backlogged, as opposed to changing names back and forth.

As far as another "Natalya cropping up," there already is... In fact, she's in the game, under "Natalia." http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=21343

Finally, yes, the WWE's Natalya was referred to as "Natalya Neidhart." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDR9NwWEAk

-Bill

• Like 2

This might be a bit much, but I think relationships should be updated just cause. It doesn't have to be a top priority, so you can save these for last if you feel. I just really hope it gets in because well, it's a lot lol

If you're wondering, these are from pictures they take outside events and all that, oh and from working closely with each other. Like http://youtu.be/4LMGI5SI5Yg

- Candice Michelle & Melina (Friendship)

- Beth Phoenix & Melina (Friendship)

- Melina & Torrie Wilson (Friendship)

- Remove dislike for Melina & Maria http://www.diva-dirt...divas-reunited/

- Kelly Kelly & Michelle McCool (Friendship)

- Jillian Hall & Layla (Friendship)

- Layla & Michelle McCool (Friendship)

- Layla & Vickie Guerrero (Friendship)

- The Rock & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- Steve Austin & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- Booker T & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- John Cena & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella (Friendship)

- Chavo Guerrero & Undertaker (Friendship)

- Remove dislike for Edge & Matt Hardy http://i44.tinypic.com/2hz1uh2.jpg or http://www.wrestling...and-matt-hardy/

- Remove dislike for Edge & Shane Helms (add friendship?) http://www.edgeunive...rdpress/?p=2245

- Derrick Bateman & Kaitlyn (Friendship)

- Alicia Fox & Kaitlyn (Friendship)

- Kaitlyn & Tamina (Friendship)

- Maryse & Ted DiBiase (Friendship)

- Hornswoggle & Ted DiBiase (Friendship)

- Maryse & Yoshi Tatsu (Friendship)

- Maryse & Matt Hardy (Friendship)

- Maryse & Randy Orton (Friendship)

- Maryse & Michelle McCool (Friendship)

- Maryse & Sheamus (Friendship)

- Maria Kanellis & Maryse (Friendship)

- Jack Swagger & Maryse (Friendship)

- Edge & Maryse (Friendship)

- Layla & Shane Helms (Friendship) http://www.flickr.co...N03/4332193684/

- Maria & Shane Helms (Friendship)

- Eve & Shane Helms (Friendship)

- Lilian Garcia & Lita (Friendship)

- Eve & Lilian Garcia (Friendship)

- Eve & Maryse (Friendship)

- Kelly Kelly & Lilian Garcia (Friendship)

- Evan Bourne & Gail Kim (Friendship)

- CM Punk & Sheamus (Friendship) http://images4.fanpo...716-500-375.jpg

- CM Punk & Daniel Bryan (Friendship)

- CM Punk & Ted DiBiase (Friendship)

- Big Show & Triple H (Friendship)

- Layla & Santino Marella (Friendship)

- Cody Rhodes & Randy Orton (Friendship)

- The Miz & Ashley Massaro (Friendship)

If you don't think some of these should make it, that's fine. I'll add more later. Thanks!

OK, I don't mean to rip this apart but... Just looking at a few of these...

That second pic by the "Edge and Matt Hardy" suggestion has Umaga in it... Umaga has been dead for about 3 years now... whay should a pic taken 3 years ago reflect a relationship today?

On the pic next to "CM Punk and Sheamus"... So, because they are sitting next to each other, that means they are friends?

I guess the point is, I know that I have members in my own family that don't particularly card for each other, let alone call one another "friends." But, they've taken pictures together and sat next to each other before...

I'll keep this list in my notes, but I dunno that there's really enough evidence in some of these pics to determine a "friendship" or anything...

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

In other alter ego news:

Super Shenlong III is Yousuke Watanabe who I posted stats for some time ago but was never placed into the game.

This guy, right? http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=11155&gimmick=Yosuke+Watanabe

He's in the game... Worker #5429

Every place I've seen has his name spelled as "Yosuke," not "Yousuke."

-Bill

That second pic by the "Edge and Matt Hardy" suggestion has Umaga in it... Umaga has been dead for about 3 years now... whay should a pic taken 3 years ago reflect a relationship today?

On the pic next to "CM Punk and Sheamus"... So, because they are sitting next to each other, that means they are friends?

I guess the point is, I know that I have members in my own family that don't particularly card for each other, let alone call one another "friends." But, they've taken pictures together and sat next to each other before...

I'll keep this list in my notes, but I dunno that there's really enough evidence in some of these pics to determine a "friendship" or anything...

-Bill

The way I see it is, yes, because they have a picture together that makes them 'cool' with each other and friends, maybe not close friends but pretty good friends. Everyone most likely had some conversations and hung out together before or after taking a picture together. It makes sense yeah? They couldn't be like "Oh hey buddy, can we take a picture just to show our fans how cool we are?" If it was a picture backstage or at an autograph signing, etc. then I understand, but these pictures look like they're genuinely enjoying their time together is all I'm saying.

The Edge/Matt feud took place few years before that picture. Edge is seen with his newer tattoos and it looks like they were enjoying each other. It didn't look like they were forced to be around each other in a live event or anything. I doubt they still hate each other today, all water under the bridge.

Same thing with the CM Punk and Sheamus. Looks like they're having a good time together and they probably do spend more time with each other than what is shown to you.

I'm not pushing hard for this, but I'm just giving my thoughts.

There are enough myspace photo-based relationships that primarily serve to drag the loading time for the game out.

For game purposes, Punk's not going to get mad if Sheamus gets fired and Sheamus isn't going to get mad if Punk gets fired and anybody playing as WWE isn't going to fire either of them anyway, so... yeah.

Wouldn't be an issue if the bloated relationship file wasn't responsible for the first day load time, but it is and it's really a poor trade-off simply for the sake of "completism" or whatever you're shooting for here.

If anything, the priority should be deleting these things rather than adding more. There's been discussion about putting a cap on the worker file, but IMO you get a better sense of "completism" by having some goofy backwoods Idaho indy valet girl in the game than by omitting her, yet having the guest list for Evan Bourne's birthday party represented.

Just my opinion, anyway...

• Like 3

There are enough myspace photo-based relationships that primarily serve to drag the loading time for the game out.

For game purposes, Punk's not going to get mad if Sheamus gets fired and Sheamus isn't going to get mad if Punk gets fired and anybody playing as WWE isn't going to fire either of them anyway, so... yeah.

Wouldn't be an issue if the bloated relationship file wasn't responsible for the first day load time, but it is and it's really a poor trade-off simply for the sake of "completism" or whatever you're shooting for here.

If anything, the priority should be deleting these things rather than adding more. There's been discussion about putting a cap on the worker file, but IMO you get a better sense of "completism" by having some goofy backwoods Idaho indy valet girl in the game than by omitting her, yet having the guest list for Evan Bourne's birthday party represented.

Just my opinion, anyway...

Maybe I didn't consider the negatives. I just thought it'd be realistic to reflect real life relationships in the game. Some people in the game lack relationships compared to others. I like things to be complete and everything, but that's just me. haha Anyway, if it gives you a harder time, then I guess.

-Bill

The way I see it is, yes, because they have a picture together that makes them 'cool' with each other and friends, maybe not close friends but pretty good friends. Everyone most likely had some conversations and hung out together before or after taking a picture together. It makes sense yeah? They couldn't be like "Oh hey buddy, can we take a picture just to show our fans how cool we are?" If it was a picture backstage or at an autograph signing, etc. then I understand, but these pictures look like they're genuinely enjoying their time together is all I'm saying.

The Edge/Matt feud took place few years before that picture. Edge is seen with his newer tattoos and it looks like they were enjoying each other. It didn't look like they were forced to be around each other in a live event or anything. I doubt they still hate each other today, all water under the bridge.

Same thing with the CM Punk and Sheamus. Looks like they're having a good time together and they probably do spend more time with each other than what is shown to you.

I'm not pushing hard for this, but I'm just giving my thoughts.

Based on the pic with Punk,Sheamus,Bryan and DiBiase, it looks to me like the Asian guy (who is NOT Mr Fuji... :) ) probably saw these guys sitting in an airport terminal or some other sort of waiting area and asked to get a pic with the four of them. Considering the fact that WWE just completed a tour overseas, it makes sense that these four might have just been on the same flight and waiting for the plane. Doesn't mean they are friends... IMO, Punk looks like he's in a different world.

You also have to look at "friendships" the way the game looks at them. In the game, if you fire a worker's friend, their morale goes down... While CM Punk and Ted DiBiase might "be cool" with each other, I highly doubt Punk would be upset if DiBiase was let go from WWE tomorrow.

A friendship for Punk and Bryan? Yeah, now I could see that. There's history there and has even been documented on TV abotu them being "two indy guys" who made it to the top.

I'm not dismissing all of these, because some of them look like they could be legit... I just don't think all of them have enough evidence to warrant a friendship in the game is all.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

I think C.M. Punk and Colt Cabana should be the measuring stick as far as EWR friendships go. Stuff like that. Bret Hart helping Edge get his contract, then in turn Edge getting Christian in, etc. Basis should, in some way, be related to the business IMO.

I think Punk would be stoked if Cabana got re-signed. I don't think he'd care so much if Alex Shelley did.

• Like 2

sorry, why is Michael Cole unsackable? He probably is in real life, just me being stupid :P

Because there's a Michael Cole in the workers section and a Michael Cole in the staff section. He's unsackable to avoid him being fired by WWE, thus creating two Michael Coles.

• Like 2

sorry, why is Michael Cole unsackable? He probably is in real life, just me being stupid :P

Because there's a Michael Cole in the workers section and a Michael Cole in the staff section. He's unsackable to avoid him being fired by WWE, thus creating two Michael Coles.

So shouldn't the staff member Michael Cole be unsackable? As well as Ranjin Singh and David Sahadi?

Do Not Like. :mellow:

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Dragon Gate loyalties:

Add a loyalty between Shingo Takagi and his trainer CIMA (source: Cagematch)

Add a loyalty between BxB Hulk and his trainer Magnum TOKYO (source: Cagematch)

Add a loyalty between Akira Tozawa and his trainers Kenichiro Arai and Masaaki Mochizuki (source: Cagematch)

Add a loyalty between YAMATO and his trainers Kenichiro Arai and Masaaki Mochizuki (source: Cagematch)

Add a loyalty between Yuki Ono and his trainer Super Shisa (source: Cagematch)

Add a loyalty between Kzy and Jorge Rivera as Rivera took Kzy to train in Mexico during 2008.

Also Dave KAPPOR is Ranjin Singh (whom I think should be removed as a worker, Dave Sahadi works for TNA.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red