EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

According to cage match: two of the luchadores I suggested in December/January are a double. Arlequin Rojo is listed as being Oficial Spartan(s). I would make the Oficial Spartan stats for Oficial Factor.

Oficial Spartan's alter egos should now include: Cepillito, Guerrero Atomico, Halcon de Fuego, Omega, Spartan, Oficial Spartans & Spartans.

Oficial Factor's alter egos should include: Cesar Caballero, Mega & Factor.

Lucha gimmick updates:

Aero Star should have Show Stealer as his gimmick.

Averno should have Evil as his gimmick.

Argos should have Rebel as his gimmick.

Billy El Malo should have Grunge as his gimmick.

Bobby Zavala should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Chessman should have Gothic as his gimmick.

Cibernetico should have Biker as his gimmick.

Crazy Boy should have Extremist as his gimmick.

Decniss should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Delta should have Luchadore as his gimmick.

Demus 3:16 should have Punk as his gimmick.

Diamante Azul should have Old School Face as his gimmick.

El Hijo Del Fantasma should have Luchadore as his gimmick.

Electroshock should have Power-and-Paint as his gimmick.

Ephesto should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Fabi Apache should have Old School Face as her gimmick.

Felino should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Fenix should have Highlight Reel as his gimmick.

Guerrero Maya Jr. should have Luchadore as his gimmick.

Heavy Metal should have Glam Rocker as his gimmick.

Hector Garza should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Konnan should have Genius as his gimmick.

La Parka Jr. should have Fun Babyface as his gimmick.

Loco Max should have Shiek as his gimmick.

Mari Apache should have Old School Heel as her gimmick.

Mascara Dorada should have Show Stealer as his gimmick.

Mephisto should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Misterioso Jr. should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Mortiz should have Rebel as his gimmick.

Pequeno Nitro should have Shiek as his gimmick.

Perro Aguayo Jr. should have Evil as his gimmick.

Rayo Tapatio I should have Grizzled Veteran as his gimmick.

Rayo Tapatio II should have Grizzled Veteran as his gimmick.

Rey Cometa should have Show Stealer as his gimmick.

Rey Scorpion should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Semental should have Rebel as his gimmick.

Sexy Star should have Old School Heel as her gimmick.

Super Fly should be a tweener.

Texano Jr. should have Rebel as his gimmick.

Tiger should have Loner as his gimmick.

Toscano should have Rebel as his gimmick.

Ultimo Gladiador should have Old School Heel as his gimmick.

Zorro should have Old School Face as his gimmick.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Jerry Lawler should positively be on an open contract with WWE. Same with Bret Hart.

I think the same for Edge, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and Trish Stratus. I know they don't make indy appearances but they're all just on legends contracts and never make regular appearances for WWE. I would just add all the WWE Legends to open contracts. Also The Rock because I think it's more realistic to have to pay him per appearance than once a month. I know that if you don't play as WWE that they'll just release them but they'll probably end up hiring them back in a few weeks or months.

I disagree. I think it should be based upon if they actually do appear outside of WWE. Bret and Jerry do, while the others you mentioned never have.

I think I've read somewhere before that Trish does, of at least takes bookings for signings and with The Rock I think it makes more sense that if you want to use him every week you should be paying closer to a million than to 200,000 he's on with a written contract.

The lower scale of pay in the game is at least one thousand dollars a match. Nothing about the pay is accurate in the game, I see no reason in trying to make it so for the Rock.

The lower scale of pay in the game is at least one thousand dollars a match. Nothing about the pay is accurate in the game, I see no reason in trying to make it so for the Rock.

Another thing regarding that... I'm fairly sure that, even on open contracts, if you don't use the worker, you still have to pay them the equivalent of one appearance for the month.

In other words: If a worker is on an open deal for $50,000 per appearance... Even if you don't use them at all in a given month, you still pay them $50,000.

So, on open deals:

Zero uses costs $50,000

One use costs $50,000

Two uses costs $100,000

Three uses costs $150,000

And so on... Again, that is if the worker is on an open deal for $50,000 per appearance. Obviously, the amount changes, pending on hwo much their deal is for.

I'll post my thoughts regarding the open and written deals discussed in a few days... I'm working on AAA and CMLL right now and don't want to lose my train of thought.

-Bill

They only get paid if they are used, for open contracts.

I'm not 100% sure, because it's been a while (go figure, I don't get to play too often... :) ) but I seem to recall having workers on open deals that I know I didn't use and ended up getting charged for them.

Again, I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I remember that happeneing, because I always tried to make a mental note of using all open workers once a month, to avoid paying them for nothing.

If I get a chance, Ill try to run a quick sim to test it out...

-Bill

I am doing a BYTG game. Expenditures vary depending on how many of the open contracted workers I use on the show. More workers used = more money spent.

-Raise Maifu's brawl to 54, stiffness to 42, selling to 51, and overness to 23.

-Raise Saifu's brawl to 51, speed to 6, selling to 58, and overness to 23.

-Raise Nigerian Nightmares' experience to 45.

Regarding having to pay open contracted performers, it differs depending on the difficulty level. I'm not sure whether It comes into effect on hard or rock hard, but there is a setting where you have to pay all your workers regardless.

Also, shouldn't Road Dogg be a road agent rather than a worker? I know he makes the odd apperance, but so does say, Sgt Slaughter, and he's a road agent in the game. And Zack Ryder should have the 'high spots' attribute checked.

i would consider adding The Young Buks, The Bravado Brothers, and Arik Cannon and Darin Corbin (make this a team with 5 experience as they have and will tag on the next few shows) to Chikara, though they have only showed up a few times they have all been points in play tag matches so i think they are in the tag division officially

Bravado Brothers have only shown up once before - and are booked for two shows in the future. Corbin and Cannon only pop up two or three times a year at most. Same for the Young Bucks.

They're guests, they're not on the main roster. If you're going by the logic of who has points in contention for the CdP, then you'd have to add a ton of guys to CHIKARA; Demolition, Toshie Uematsu and GAMI, Ayako Hamada & Cherry, Glacier & D'Lo Brown...and obviously that would be ridiculous.

Generally, if they're not on CHIKARA's roster, or if they're not appearing for the majority of the year, they shouldn't be on the roster in EWR - if CHIKARA still bill them as guests, as they do for the Young Bucks, El Generico, and Colt Cabana, they're not on the roster.

guess your right, Colt and Generico make sense. i just was confused by the "points in play" as that made it seem they were on the roster

Nah - points last indefinitely. Any win in a tag team match earns a team a point, while a loss costs them all their points. Once they've earned three or more points, they are eligible to challenge for the CdP. There are teams who haven't appeared in a couple of years, but who still have three points and could theoretically turn up any time and challenge the champs.

About the open contracts, if they're in development on open contracts you still have to pay for them. I found this out thinking I'd be a genius and save lots of money if I signed all development workers to open contracts.

-Raise Epico and Primo's experience to at least 40, they haven't tagged together long in WWE I know but I would guess they trained and tagged together long before they joined WWE.

-Add a tag team between Santino and Brodus Clay - 1 exp.

-Maybe rename Abraham Washington to AW or A.W?

Also all WWE development workers are on $500 a week so maybe up anyone on 10000-14000 to 15000/20000? And then any workers on the main roster above that. I just think as WWE makes so much money anyway it wouldn't hurt to spend more. I up everyone's wages anyway when I play as WWE.

Edited by Sping

Guest The Phenomenal Red

About the open contracts, if they're in development on open contracts you still have to pay for them. I found this out thinking I'd be a genius and save lots of money if I signed all development workers to open contracts.

-Raise Epico and Primo's experience to at least 40, they haven't tagged together long in WWE I know but I would guess they trained and tagged together long before they joined WWE.

-Add a tag team between Santino and Brodus Clay - 1 exp.

-Maybe rename Abraham Washington to AW or A.W?

Also all WWE development workers are on $500 a week so maybe up anyone on 10000-14000 to 15000/20000? And then any workers on the main roster above that. I just think as WWE makes so much money anyway it wouldn't hurt to spend more. I up everyone's wages anyway when I play as WWE.

Yeah the open contracts for developmental is what Bill was originally thinking me thinks.

I think 20-30 would be fine for Primo and Epico. Epico was in WWC after Primo left in 2006/7 for WWE.

I agree with the Developmental workers, I always sign people into developemental at the 15-20000 range when I have the time to play that is...

As for the CHIKARA comments, the Bucks appear at bigger shows for CHIKARA such as High Noon, Cibernetico and King of Trios. I would put them in the same boat as say a Generico and Cabana. If those two are put in, perhaps add the Bucks.

Probably wouldn't be much of a pain to do that, since there are some pretty big gaps in some wages in WWE. Bumping workers on the roster up to close soe of those gaps a bit would allow me to elevate the Developmental workers to a higher wage.

Just don't expect it to be done THIS month... I still got a ton on my plate that I wanna get done, so upping WWE wages isn't really high on the priority list when I have like 30 pages of stuff to work on... :)

Yeah the open contracts for developmental is what Bill was originally thinking me thinks.

Could very well be... I didn't have any development workers in the test I ran last night...

Thanks for the help on AAA and CMLL, by the way... Both of those promotions seem to be alright now.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

While working on updating the gimmicks for AAA and CMLL I came across TNA wrestlers who are no longer with AAA. I would remove Gunner, he is no longer listed under the AAA roster for Luchawiki. Click here for confirmation. Keep Gunner under an open deal (if still works for NWA Anarachy?) Abyss who was previously listed on here as leaving AAA due to not being on the luchawiki page is now announced to continue on with AAA for the one of the next two tappings in My linkMerida.

Just an update due to Abyss being on a future AAA line-up after not appearing in months. Thanks AAA.

In other news, I would also remove Bestia 666, Damien 666, Super Crazy, Violento Jack & X-Fly from AAA. Bestia, Super Crazy and Violento Jack are no longer on the luchawiki AAA roster. While Damien and X-Fly are in fact on the roster page, as I mentioned last month Damien broke away from Perros del Mal due to a falling out with Perro Aguayo and X-Fly (along with Bestia) went with him. Source: Luchablog.

More interesting is Halloween continuing to show up here. It sure looks like the Perros del Mal split was really a Damian & Perro personal split, and everyone else is just going to stay friends with both of them (where it can get them bookings.) It’s the least bridging breakup in some time!

I would change the Damien 666 and Perro Aguayo Jr. relationship from a loyalty to a dislike.

AAA spoilers from luchablog:

Psicosis is most likely Nicho, though it’s not stated anywhere. Joe Lider burned him in the face at the last taping, which will explain why he’s back to using the mask. It’s a nonsensical explanation that trivializes the importance of the mask in lucha libre, but it’s all 100X more effort than they gave to Silver King wearing a mask.

I know Nicho El Millionario has had the Psicosis mask with him of late and AAA has teased the return of Psicosis but I am not quite sure if it will be Nicho or not. I'll let you know when the show happens in May.

Other lucha news spoiler from LLF via Luchablog:

3) Xtreme Girl L Angelica, La Bandida, Lady Maravilla, Hija de Karonte, Lady Jaguar, Lady Puma [ruleta de la muerte]

La Bandida defeated Xtreme Girl for her mask. Xtreme Girl is Gabby Gilbert, from Philadelphia, 11 years a wrestler. She’s also wrestled as Roxie Cotton.

Add Xtreme Girl as an alter ego of Gabby Gilbert/Roxie Cotton.