EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

This past Saturday Night at a 2CW show in Rome, NY at the Kennedy Arena, Brodie Lee, the current reigning 2CW Champion, announced that he would be relinquishing his title because he is moving to Florida under a developmental contract with WWE.<br style=color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(246, 246, 246); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(246, 246, 246); ">The live crowd was really behind Brodie Lee, who also announced that the Rome show would be his last night for 2CW and that he would be making the move to Florida & FCW this week.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(246, 246, 246); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(246, 246, 246); ">It was reported back in March that Lee, real name Jon Huber, had signed aWWE developmental deal, and it appears as if he will begin there very shortly.

Add Brodie Lee to WWE.

-Lower Lince Dorado's speed to 81.

-Check SS Look for Elix Skipper. Lower his overness to 43.

-Raise Alex Shelley's technical to 87.

-Raise Jimmy Snuka's brawl to 30. Lower his wages to 54,000.

No on the snuka deal. Three years ago at wm 25 he couldnt even walking to the ringproperly, let alone wrestle at all. I doubt hegit bettervin the last three years. I would not havehim at morethan 16 brawl.

No on the snuka deal. Three years ago at wm 25 he couldnt even walking to the ringproperly, let alone wrestle at all. I doubt hegit bettervin the last three years. I would not havehim at morethan 16 brawl.

Watching that match back, he definitely deserves at least in the early 30s. He threw some strikes. They weren't great looking, but better than just 20.

-Raise Roddy Piper's brawl to 58, speed to 7, stiffness to 40, selling to 67, and charisma to 96.

Smackdown spoilers

Turn Aksana heel.

Ryback should be face.

Move Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez to Smackdown. Source

The tag team of Titus O'Neil and Darren Young should be 5 EXP, active.

Sources within WWE confirm 2010 Miss USA and Tough Enough contestant Rima Fakih has not signed a contract with the organization.

Don't add Rima Fakih to the WWE!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps change Archiebald Peck to Mixed Martial Archie and give him a legitmate athlete or comedy character gimmick. He tries to be serious about being an MMA guy but it comes off as comedy.

In other news, I am also trying to get stats for the newer CHIKARA guys like Mr. Touchdown, 17, The Shard, assialANT, combatANT, deviANT and Saturyne but no such luck thus far.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps change Archiebald Peck to Mixed Martial Archie and give him a legitmate athlete or comedy character gimmick. He tries to be serious about being an MMA guy but it comes off as comedy.

In other news, I am also trying to get stats for the newer CHIKARA guys like Mr. Touchdown, 17, The Shard, assialANT, combatANT, deviANT and Saturyne but no such luck thus far.

I'd just keep Archie as a comedy character. He's trying to be serious to get Veronica back.

What do you mean 'no luck' as if there's some kind of scientific formula to adhere to or something? Genuine query.

Isn't it just a case of somebody who has seen them wrestling and what not determining what suitable stats would be?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd just keep Archie as a comedy character. He's trying to be serious to get Veronica back.

Perhaps make him a tweener then. I would add Mixed Martial Archie as an alter ego.

What do you mean 'no luck' as if there's some kind of scientific formula to adhere to or something? Genuine query.

Isn't it just a case of somebody who has seen them wrestling and what not determining what suitable stats would be?

I guess, I have tried asking on the stat request thread and no luck. Thus far I have only come up with stats for Veronica

Veronica

Name: Veronica

Short Name: Veronica

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American?

Wage: $4,000

Primary Finisher: Slap (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Slap (Impact)

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: CHI

Card Position: Manager

Disposition: Heel

Manager: None

Gimmick: Seductress

Stats:

Brawl: 0

Speed: 0

Technical: 0

Stiffness: 0

Selling: 0

Over: 34

Charisma: 62

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Ticked: Diva

Watching that match back, he definitely deserves at least in the early 30s. He threw some strikes. They weren't great looking, but better than just 20.

-Raise Roddy Piper's brawl to 58, speed to 7, stiffness to 40, selling to 67, and charisma to 96.

If snuka deserves at least 30s for throwing strikes, then stacy keibler should have 70s in brawling cause she kicked too! In his prime the man was a great wrestler. Past his prime he was still good.up untl about 6 years ago, he could still go. Nowadays, nope. Not even a little. I stand by he deserves no more than 16. Ltimately, itsup to Bill.

This might be a bit much, but I think relationships should be updated just cause. It doesn't have to be a top priority, so you can save these for last if you feel. I just really hope it gets in because well, it's a lot lol

If you're wondering, these are from pictures they take outside events and all that, oh and from working closely with each other. Like http://youtu.be/4LMGI5SI5Yg

- Candice Michelle & Melina (Friendship)

- Beth Phoenix & Melina (Friendship)

- Melina & Torrie Wilson (Friendship)

- Remove dislike for Melina & Maria http://www.diva-dirt...divas-reunited/

- Kelly Kelly & Michelle McCool (Friendship)

- Jillian Hall & Layla (Friendship)

- Layla & Michelle McCool (Friendship)

- Layla & Vickie Guerrero (Friendship)

- The Rock & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- Steve Austin & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- Booker T & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- John Cena & Trish Stratus (Friendship)

- Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella (Friendship)

- Chavo Guerrero & Undertaker (Friendship)

- Remove dislike for Edge & Matt Hardy http://i44.tinypic.com/2hz1uh2.jpg or http://www.wrestling...and-matt-hardy/

- Remove dislike for Edge & Shane Helms (add friendship?) http://www.edgeunive...rdpress/?p=2245

- Derrick Bateman & Kaitlyn (Friendship)

- Alicia Fox & Kaitlyn (Friendship)

- Kaitlyn & Tamina (Friendship)

- Maryse & Ted DiBiase (Friendship)

- Hornswoggle & Ted DiBiase (Friendship)

- Maryse & Yoshi Tatsu (Friendship)

- Maryse & Matt Hardy (Friendship)

- Maryse & Randy Orton (Friendship)

- Maryse & Michelle McCool (Friendship)

- Maryse & Sheamus (Friendship)

- Maria Kanellis & Maryse (Friendship)

- Jack Swagger & Maryse (Friendship)

- Edge & Maryse (Friendship)

- Layla & Shane Helms (Friendship) http://www.flickr.co...N03/4332193684/

- Maria & Shane Helms (Friendship)

- Eve & Shane Helms (Friendship)

- Lilian Garcia & Lita (Friendship)

- Eve & Lilian Garcia (Friendship)

- Eve & Maryse (Friendship)

- Kelly Kelly & Lilian Garcia (Friendship)

- Evan Bourne & Gail Kim (Friendship)

- CM Punk & Sheamus (Friendship) http://images4.fanpo...716-500-375.jpg

- CM Punk & Daniel Bryan (Friendship)

- CM Punk & Ted DiBiase (Friendship)

- Big Show & Triple H (Friendship)

- Layla & Santino Marella (Friendship)

- Cody Rhodes & Randy Orton (Friendship)

- The Miz & Ashley Massaro (Friendship)

If you don't think some of these should make it, that's fine. I'll add more later. Thanks!

Edited by sucka3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Natalya Neidhart to just Natalya

Rename Cameron Lynn as Cameron

Rename Naomi Night as Naomi

Rename AJ Lee as AJ

I don't normally change names to singular, when a last name is known, since I'd have to change it back if there was ever another of that name to come along... Kind of an Anti-Pain-In-The-Ass thing... All of them have their first name only in the shortened names, though.

Well let me see, there is apparently there is a guy in WWE named named Sheamus who just goes by that and not his full name... <_< There's also Primo, Kazarian, Hernandez, Gunner, Christian, Kaitlyn, Tara/Victoria, ect. SO if it was good for them, why not the divas?

Edit:

Smackdown spoilers

Antonio Cesaro should have the 'Dual Sport Superstar' gimmick

Add Aksana as his manager

Make Ryback's primary finisher Delayed Fisherman Suplex and his secondary be Lariat. Both are impact moves.

Maxine's secondary finisher should be Maximum Destruction which is an impact move.

Switch Primo's primary and secondary finishers.

Make Hunico's primary finisher Flying Senton Bomb (top rope) and his secondary finisher Argentine Samoan Drop (impact.)

Rename Alicia Fox's secondary finisher to Officer Nasty.

Make Brodus Clay's primary finisher Running Splash (ground.)