EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I don't have any concrete evidence, but I think Dave Lagana is older than 31, and probably closer to his mid or late 30s.

He directed a film in 1997 and was writing for a TV series in 1999. Typically, you have at least some college experience beforehand. You figure, he probably started doing things in the mid 90s, around '95 or '96 and he was likely in his early 20s, say 22... that would put him around 37 or 38 now.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0481113/

Also in staff, there's no way David Black is in his 30s. Look at his pic! He's probably in his 50s or 60s.

David Penzer is probably in his late 40s. I'd say around 46. He started in wrestling in 1988 after attending college. That puts him around 22-23, making him around 46-47 today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Penzer

Doug Dillinger is probably around 65. Also, he's in the game as Doug DELLINGER and it should be DILLINGER. He's had gray hair and a gray goatee since like, 1999. I'd probably up his age to at least 60. http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=3784

The thing is, there are a LOT of holes that still need filled as far as staff birthmonths and ages go. I don't usually mess with the ages that have "Unknown" as the birthmonth, so after a couple years of not getting info on them, they can fall behind quickly and easily. working on filling some of those holes is on my radar, it's just one of the many things that hasn't been done yet.

Some of the names mentioned in the past few posts I'll try and go through a bit quicker than I normally do. Can't guarantee it'll be done by the May update, but I'll look at them each before the June Update hits.

One thing I will argue is the "Doug Dellinger" thing. I would guess that he knows how his own name is spelled: $(KGrHqR,!o!E8Vl+tQrwBPF5GJ6Zig~~60_3.JPG

-Bill

I dunno, Bill. Doug wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Janie Engle is another who should also be older. She wrote for WCW and was probably in her early 30s at the time. I'd say she's around 45-47 now.

Also, a minor pic name discrepancy: Jay T. Prichard's picture name is Jay T. Pritchard. Just curious on which is the proper spelling.

SORT OF AN EXTREME RULES/RAW SPOILER

Change Brock's secondary finisher to Kimura (Submission). After seeing him use it so prominently on Cena and HHH, it's definitely a finisher.

I would consider boosting Lesnar's charisma to 75. He's improved a lot on the mic since his last run.

• Admin

Extreme Rules/Raw spoiler:

DAYTON, Ohio – WWE.com has learned that The Bella Twins have been fired from WWE.

The news comes just one day after Layla defeated Nikki Bella to capture the Divas Championship at Extreme Rules.

Stay with WWE.com tonight for more details as they become available.

Following an MRI and a battery of tests on his left arm Monday, doctors confirmed to WWE.com that John Cena sustained multiple muscle strains during his Extreme Rules Match against Brock Lesnar.

"The most obvious injury was the laceration to his head, which caused a substantial amount of bleeding," WWE locker room physician Dr. Chris Amann said Sunday night. "He also suffered a shoulder injury."

So up Brock Lesnar's stiffness?

Edited by JeffitudeVer2.1

Posted two posts up; AND you haven't marked your post as spoilers.

Good going champ!

First was marked as spoiler, sorry for the second, now fixed.

RAW SPOILER

Kingston and R-Truth are the new WWE Tag Team Champions

Edited by SpanishMen

RAW Spoiler

Change Eve gimmick to Executive Consultant and maybe change Vickie Guerrero gimmick to Obnoxious/Old School Heel/Mentor, because she's no longer a authority figure related, she only manages Ziggler and Swagger

I'd actually give her the "Authority Figure" gimmick. That's two weeks in a row now she's come out and announced or personally made a match.

Edited by Cauchi19

Also, a minor pic name discrepancy: Jay T. Prichard's picture name is Jay T. Pritchard. Just curious on which is the proper spelling.

To be honest, I have no clue... He's one of two owners in the game that I have found absolutely nothing on (Angus MacDudley is the other)... Probably will look to delete him if I can't get some info soon. I've fixed it so both are "Jay T. Pritchard" for the time being.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Following an MRI and a battery of tests on his left arm Monday, doctors confirmed to WWE.com that John Cena sustained multiple muscle strains during his Extreme Rules Match against Brock Lesnar.

"The most obvious injury was the laceration to his head, which caused a substantial amount of bleeding," WWE locker room physician Dr. Chris Amann said Sunday night. "He also suffered a shoulder injury."

So up Brock Lesnar's stiffness?

I would up it because of the fact that he has done MMA now because spoiler alert via Bleacher Report:

John Cena's injury was to put him out for the sequel to the original Marine movie and not Ted DiBiase's.

Extreme Rules/Raw spoiler:

DAYTON, Ohio – WWE.com has learned that The Bella Twins have been fired from WWE.

The news comes just one day after Layla defeated Nikki Bella to capture the Divas Championship at Extreme Rules.

Stay with WWE.com tonight for more details as they become available.

Rename Brie Bella to Brianna Garcia and Nikki Bella to Nicole Garcia.

---

Make Candice Michelle a non-wrestler. She hasn't had a match since her departure from WWE in 2009 and now she's expecting her second child.

Impact spoiler 5/3

Add Alex Silva to TNA under open contract, Opener, Face, Underdog.

Edited by jadenjater

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Brock Lesnar should have Kimura as his primary finisher and F5 as his secondary.

Add Black Tiger Dragon as an alter ego for Tatsuhito Takaiwa.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red