EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Im not sure of this one myself, but I will mention it just to see what is said about it. I think it is stupid, but I think a lot of stuff WWE does is stupid.

Rename Raw Supershow to Monday Night Raw Starring Brock Lesnar

Its part of the storyline, I know, but you renamed Raw to Raw Supershow as part of a storyline, so... Maybe wait till they advertise it for the first time?

Dont hate, but if they rename it in real life to that shouldnt we rename it in the game? Just wondering what the course of action should be in this case.

And I wasnt sure if spoiler tags should of been used, so better save then sorry. I dont think it requires it.

Edited by phillip2272

Im not sure of this one myself, but I will mention it just to see what is said about it. I think it is stupid, but I think a lot of stuff WWE does is stupid.

Rename Raw Supershow to Monday Night Raw Starring Brock Lesnar

Its part of the storyline, I know, but you renamed Raw to Raw Supershow as part of a storyline, so... Maybe wait till they advertise it for the first time?

Dont hate, but if they rename it in real life to that shouldnt we rename it in the game? Just wondering what the course of action should be in this case.

And I wasnt sure if spoiler tags should of been used, so better save then sorry. I dont think it requires it.

I disagree, it wasn't changed to 'Raw Supershow' as part of a story, it actually became a notable change to the programme - that being that Smackdown wrestlers were and still are eligible to appear on it, as they have done every single week since. It really isn't the same. WWE.com also confirmed that the show will only be renamed to that if Lesnar wins on Sunday night. Besides, will it even fit?

Add a love relationship between Tamina Snuka and Darren Young. Source 1, Source 2

Make Mike Knox an active worker (Midcard). He is accepting bookings again.

Add the tag team of Hunico and Camacho, 1 EXP, active.

Add the tag team of Zack Ryder and Santino Marella called "Team Cobro", 2 EXP, active. Source

Raise Beth Phoenix' selling to 80. Source

Add the tag team of Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brian called "The Ascension II", 1 EXP, active.

The tag team finisher of Titus O'Neil and Darren Young should be Clothesline/Spinebuster.

Just curious... Is there a reason Mickie Knuckles and Ian Rotten have to relationship in the game? If not, I think they should have a Loyalty with eachother. That girl has stuck with him through thick and thin throughout her entire career; quite litterally nearly ending it on one of his shows amidst her first big break (with TNA).

They have since had a falling out and hate each other now.

Just curious... Is there a reason Mickie Knuckles and Ian Rotten have to relationship in the game? If not, I think they should have a Loyalty with eachother. That girl has stuck with him through thick and thin throughout her entire career; quite litterally nearly ending it on one of his shows amidst her first big break (with TNA).

They have since had a falling out and hate each other now.

Currently, Ian and Mickie Knuckles don't have any relationship in the game. Mickie recnetly was on the women of Wrestling Podcast... Don't recall hearing anything on that that would indicate a relationship either way... I know that she was trained by Rotten, but they had a falling out (about a year ago, Rotten was on a radio show where Mickie called in). You can hear it starting at about the 2:05 mark here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vS6ZKBfBCI

Not 100% sure what the situation is today. Anyone with an opinion on this, or current information, feel free to chime in.

I'm currently working on giving WWE a bit of a facelift. Basically, adjusting some wages and some card positions that have been suggested. There have been some posts in my notes regarding who should and shouldn't be on NXT. According the the WWE website, this is the current NXT roster:

Maxine, Kaitlyn, Derrick Bateman, Percy Watson, Johnny Curtis, Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty, Tyson Kidd, Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, William Regal, Matt Striker, Josh Mathews, Yoshi Tatsu, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso.

Reks and Hawkins don't have pictures, I'm assuming this is due to the "firing" angle. Titus O'Neil and Dareen Young are on the NXT roster, but with their "contract signing," they will be on the Smackdown roster. So, unless there is some reason to alter it between now and the end of the month, the list posted above will be the NXT roster in the May Update.

Finally, fair warning... The May update will be pretty large. Currently, there have been 57 workers and 4 staff members added and the plan is to get even more on.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'm currently working on giving WWE a bit of a facelift. Basically, adjusting some wages and some card positions that have been suggested. There have been some posts in my notes regarding who should and shouldn't be on NXT. According the the WWE website, this is the current NXT roster:

Maxine, Kaitlyn, Derrick Bateman, Percy Watson, Johnny Curtis, Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty, Tyson Kidd, Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, William Regal, Matt Striker, Josh Mathews, Yoshi Tatsu, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso.

Reks and Hawkins don't have pictures, I'm assuming this is due to the "firing" angle. Titus O'Neil and Dareen Young are on the NXT roster, but with their "contract signing," they will be on the Smackdown roster. So, unless there is some reason to alter it between now and the end of the month, the list posted above will be the NXT roster in the May Update.

Finally, fair warning... The May update will be pretty large. Currently, there have been 57 workers and 4 staff members added and the plan is to get even more on.

-Bill

I could have sworn that the Usos were on SmackDown. I can't find the actual brands on the WWE website anymore.

Congrats on adding the 57 wrestlers so far Bill.

They didn't look anymore than friends in those pictures. I would add friends for now and play it by ear.

Rename the different Grupo Charly tag teams to Reyes del Atlantida.

CMLL spoilers:

Delete Los Angeles Ceslsital and deactivate the teams. Angel De Plata has renamed to

Niebla Roja. Make him a heel.

Note to Bill: If you can do this for May, great but if not no big deal.

Smackdown spoilers

Turn Aksana heel.

Ryback should be face.

Move Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez to Smackdown. Source

The tag team of Titus O'Neil and Darren Young should be 5 EXP, active.

Sources within WWE confirm 2010 Miss USA and Tough Enough contestant Rima Fakih has not signed a contract with the organization.

Don't add Rima Fakih to the WWE!

why the hell would Ryback be face...

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Smackdown spoilers

Turn Aksana heel.

Ryback should be face.

Move Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez to Smackdown. Source

The tag team of Titus O'Neil and Darren Young should be 5 EXP, active.

Sources within WWE confirm 2010 Miss USA and Tough Enough contestant Rima Fakih has not signed a contract with the organization.

Don't add Rima Fakih to the WWE!

why the hell would Ryback be face...

He destroys people and the fans are eating it up.

According to SHIMMER's wikipedia entry, Ariel, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Madison Rayne, Misaki Ohata, and Tomoaka Nakagawa are all no longer with the company so perhaps remove them from the roster in the game.

According to SHIMMER's wikipedia entry, Ariel, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Madison Rayne, Misaki Ohata, and Tomoaka Nakagawa are all no longer with the company so perhaps remove them from the roster in the game.

The thing with Shimmer is that they rotate talent for their tapings. Just because a certain wrestler isn't on one set of DVD tapings doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't on the roster anymore.

Nakagawa had prior commitments which is why she wasn't at the March tapings.

Madison Rayne is obviously committed to TNA first and foremost and with Nevaeh not at the March tapings (Nevaeh and Rayne are feuding in Shimmer) there wasn't much reason for Rayne to really be there.

I assume Matsumoto and Ohata were simply rotated out for Ray and Leon, who both debuted in March.

As for Ariel, they announced at the October 2011 tapings that she was engaged... Could explain why she wasn't there, or could have just been another rotation for another talent.

Rule of thumb I use on shimmer is, if they have been absent for 3 consecutive tapings, I remove them. Of course, that can change if I have more "concrete info" about a worker's status. For example, I'm pretty confident that Jessica James and Rachel Summerlyn are done with Shimmer, so I have removed them, even though they were at the March 2011 tapings.

-Bill

-Bill

I could have sworn that the Usos were on SmackDown. I can't find the actual brands on the WWE website anymore.

Congrats on adding the 57 wrestlers so far Bill.

They didn't look anymore than friends in those pictures. I would add friends for now and play it by ear.

Rename the different Grupo Charly tag teams to Reyes del Atlantida.

CMLL spoilers:

Delete Los Angeles Ceslsital and deactivate the teams. Angel De Plata has renamed to

Niebla Roja. Make him a heel.

Note to Bill: If you can do this for May, great but if not no big deal.

The article clearly states new wwe couple. Not a question, but a fact. Just causehey look more chummy doesnt makenit so (and tbhtey look like a couple in the pics, not friends). Id add the relationship.